Show off ur 69 darts

-
I’ve owned 2 68 GTSs, both original 383 one stick one auto. I’ve owned 2 70 340 Swingers one plum crazy 3 speed stick one B5 blue auto. But 69 is by far my favourite year, nicest grille, taillights, engine displacement on the hood insert, all engine displacements available save HEMI. Yes, HEMI was available in 68 but not to the general public. I think that if my 68 383 4-speed car had been a 69 I would still own it and I wouldn’t own my M-code 440 GTS.

Here are a few I use to own.
My first car was a 69 GTS 383 Auto
I am actually in the market for a 1969 Dart 340 4 Speed GTS or Swinger
My 1st Car 69 GTS Dart 383 Auto.jpg

69 GTS Dart 340 Auto.jpeg

69 GTS Dart 383 Auto.jpeg

Love the GT's That molding is the shitz!

How odd, our differing viewpoints. I think that molding is ugly as sin. I sold mine to a guy wanting to do a full restore on his 69 GT. I will fill all my holes and have a smooth sided ride when I get done.

Here’s my ‘69 Swinger owned since 1995.

My wife gave me money to buy a dining room set in St. Jacobs, so on the way I first stopped into Moparfest in New Hamburg and bought this Dart with the money instead of the dining room set.

Man was she pissed…

26 years later and I still have both.

90FC0841-DAEC-48F3-A199-F8A7E62D53D4.jpeg

Here’s my ‘69 Swinger owned since 1995.

My wife gave me money to buy a dining room set in St. Jacobs, so on the way I first stopped into Moparfest in New Hamburg and bought this Dart with the money instead of the dining room set.

Man was she pissed…

26 years later and I still have both.

View attachment 1715769574

Holy Crap ! I've heard stories like that ( usually from women) but I always thought they were made up ! Lol

Holy Crap ! I've heard stories like that ( usually from women) but I always thought they were made up ! Lol

This is a 100% true story. My wife and I had just got married and bought our house 3 months earlier and we had hardly any furniture in it.

The Dart was a deal I just couldn’t pass up.

We finally did get dining room furniture, about 2 years later….

This is a 100% true story. My wife and I had just got married and bought our house 3 months earlier and we had hardly any furniture in it.

The Dart was a deal I just couldn’t pass up.

We finally did get dining room furniture, about 2 years later….

This is your current wife ? Lol
Man you have big Cojones !

-
Back