Show your tool chest

-

72Plymouth

Reaction score
Just like the work bench thread started by mopardrt, but heres one for tool chests. Big and bad or old and rusted, lets see em!

I wish it was in order!

g059_Medium_.jpg

I know I have more current pics, I just can't find them right now. I bought this one because it almost matches my aspen.

the bottem is the first box i got . used from the toolman. not are toolman. then i bought the top used too. it was a lot nicer box. and as always i don,t ever get ride of anything. lol

Here are my boxes. Shop is a wreck. I'm right in the middle of somethin plus tryin to reorganize at the same time. Sorry bout the mess.

DSCF1333.jpg

DSCF1332.jpg

As you can see I barely enough room in my little corner for a kegerator, tiny air compressor, and tool box. The washer/dryer doubles as the work bench.
IMG_1571.jpg

I just have a basic tool box.

Throw a 3/8 and a 1/2 inch wrench in there and you have mine. Thats what I love about these cars, you don't have to have a ton of tools to get in there and fix it. Of course having the right tool can make it a lot quicker and save you some skin on your knuckles.

Here's my box at work. Every draw is full.....and boy is it heavy.

Was cleaning up the garage and pulled my toolbox out to get a better and clearer picture.

John

Heres ours..

Not too big. I plan on getting a snap on Classic box within a couple years (that'll be for work).

My box is the black one with the red portable on top. The other red boxes my dad has had forever. Theres a smaller one in the corner you cant see that hes had since he was in his teens.

Fury004.jpg

Yeah...same here...after the site crash of 2010....my tool box at work...and my stuff at home.

Attachments

• IMGP5554_resize.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMGP5589.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 108
-
Back