Small Block Aftermarket Heads

-

WEBBY

Reaction score
I was wondering if Trick Flow was considering doing any small block heads, I just sent them a e-mail asking them that question, I haven't seen anything negative on their big block heads, and it seems like the quality out of the box is outstanding. Webby.

It would be real nice having another serious contender in the ring.

I finally got information back on my e-mail to trick flow, they don't like to leak out any information to him but as far as he knows the answer is.....NO.....Thanks Webby

Too much competition from EQ, Edelbrock and INDY would be my guess, and that doesnt even figure in the cheap junk ProComp Chinese stuff. Just my $.02

that´s a bummer......since the BB pro port heads are pretty impressive and priced right i´d like to see what they can do for SB.

Michael

Well there are plenty of W8 and W9 sets floating around out there..... biggest issue right now seems to be what to put them ON! We desperately need an available block option.

They'd rather release 25 more Chevy heads before one Small Mopar head. Trick Flow is Summit Racing, so yea......

Ritter Is Now Selling Aftermarket Blocks.(Small)
In Both Iron And Aluminum.

Ritter's been selling blocks for awhile now. I think there actually IS 1 guy who had one running for a little while. I have some first hand experience with one of those things.....good god.

I give the guy credit. He did give my buddy his money back. At least he backed it up...

Head on over to Moparts and search Ritter block..

Ritter's been selling blocks for awhile now. I think there actually IS 1 guy who had one running for a little while. I have some first hand experience with one of those things.....good god.

I give the guy credit. He did give my buddy his money back. At least he backed it up...

Head on over to Moparts and search Ritter block..

could you tell us a little more on this ..... thanks .

The only iron Ritter block I've EVER heard of that is running just went 5.74 @ 120.01 last night at Irwindale on a small tire leaf spring car..... and that was with a 1.28 60 time so 9.5's might not be out of the question. QMP did the machine work and it was a monumental task to get the block in usable condition. There is a guy from Kansas that's currently doing a build with the aluminum block and has had a couple of pitfalls, but most were pointed out my the owner of the iron block that is alive. He had been updating the build on Moparts.

Another e-mail from Trick Flow, there seems to be interest and it maybe considered sometime. Thanks Webby.

That one head would make a mean 4cyl midget motor, oh wait, they already make one! But its $$$$, and a few more $$$.

what could Trick Flow make that isn't already floating around out there? An aluminum W2?

no, but some nicely made, cnc ported aluminum Heads, that flow around 320 cfm @ .650", all for just below 2000 USD a set. I´d buy some.

Michael

-
Back