So how many years have you been married?

-
50 years 11/30/2018

Still own the cars we were driving the night we met in 1967.

My 1967 Dart 270 Charger 273 4 speed and her 1967 Nova SS 250 cu.in 6 cylinder.

The Nova SS needs a complete restoration, but we still have it.

50 years 11/30/2018

Still own the cars we were driving the night we met in 1967.

My 1967 Dart 270 Charger 273 4 speed and her 1967 Nova SS 250 cu.in 6 cylinder.

The Nova SS needs a complete restoration, but we still have it.
That’s cool!

Currently on wife #2, 20 yrs this summer.
Wife #1 was a mistake and there is a funny story about the person who came close to being wife #2.

Too.
Many..
We have been common law for
28 years. And last year i recovered the car i had when we started dating.
76 dart sport.

46 yrs. - after dating 3 yrs.
Still own the 69 340 Swinger we dated in.
Got lotsa regrets, - but marriage, and selling the Dart, - isn't one of them.

Last edited:
We have been married 16 wonderful years!!
Her first, I finally got it right.
My best friend for sure!!

It's a funny thing, most that have replied have been over 20 years. What does that mean? All us old farts are home on the computer while all the young ones are out doing what we did 30-40 years ago!

It's a funny thing, most that have replied have been over 20 years. What does that mean? All us old farts are home on the computer while all the young ones are out doing what we did 30-40 years ago!

To me that’s awesome, not many make 20+ anymore!

For me no kids and it has been great!

Hey! One year

Well...for me a total of 28.

First - 1 year
Second - 7 years
Third - 20 years

Her third also so I guess we both finally got it right.

It'll be 28 years in April but we lived together almost five years before marrying. We put up with each other's ****.

38 years here and dated 3 years in high school. Not always the easiest thing but shes a great lady even though she hates my dart, vette and my golf habit! But i plan on keeping her anyway.
Rod

Hang on, I think I can remember this.
Oh yeah; met in December 75, co-habiting by March 76, engaged on Elvises Birthday in 76 (not planned that way, I didn't hardly know who he even was, but My wife reminds me nearly every year.), and married in April of 77, the year summer came early;seriously.

18 years for me and the boss! No looking backs she is the best!

Plus she is a die hard nope fan!
802003AE-7391-4904-BF8B-89762F25AC35.jpeg

Currently on wife #2, 20 yrs this summer.
Wife #1 was a mistake and there is a funny story about the person who came close to being wife #2.

A somewhat funny story here. My 1st Wife and I hung out together with My 2nd Wife and her Husband(my best friend).Long story short I got Divorced and my friend died of Cancer. About a year after his passing we ran into each other at a nightclub and have been together since. After 35 years we consider each other soul mates but both still have a spot in our hearts for Him. She is my rock.

My younger sister's girlfriend, said she would go out on a date with me, but never marry me. Well, we've been married for 27 yrs last Aug. 30

-
Back