Sounds like new drag racing, donut circuses fines going up.

-
not that i condone it in the slightest, and i offer this as an observation, but the intersections in south LA (at the dount shop) and west hills are absolutely massive, that whole thing at the 6th street bridge is dumbfounding. it's a TINY area and on top of that there's literally nowhere to go. 5-0 could run a drag net with like 5~6 cars and round everybody up. you're hemmed in by the river on one side, the rail yard on the other and all the one-way dual level/dead ends of downtown on the other front.

that's hilarious, they looped back and got jammed up in the tunnel trying to jeep it back to the fwy. they were probably listening to their GPS. haw!

I never thought I would like stiffer fines on guys with fast cars but now is a good time for it. Shutting down bridges in Philadelphia and pittsburgh so the A-holes can do donuts is getting out of hand. Of course the local news call it “street racing” which this isn’t street racing. It’s a bunch of out of control idiots. Hopefully cars are taken away from them too.

Proposed bill cracks down on illegal street racing in Philadelphia
The NATIVES are RESTLESS !

The problem is, there is WAY more traffic, people and infrastructure now than when we were doin this kinda stupid stuff when we were young. There've always been idiots. But now, everything is congested where in the past there were wide open spaces on the outskirts of most every town. We used to go out and race on an abandoned part of what was going to be part of I-75 back in the late 70s and early 80s. We also used to have a Twiggs County Sheriff Deputy that would block off the east bound lane of I-16 coming toward Macon for several hours while the guys grudge raced ON THE INTERSTATE. Them crazy bastids would race 30 on for a half mile. We saw some stupid fast cars back then. Times were slap different back then.

Last edited:
Rat Bastard, Rat Fink and **** Stick.

There is a difference.

Surprising LA police cracking down. That's like a big cashless bail, defund the police, criminals are victims, cops are villains, putting minorities in jail is racist, its legal to steal trash bags full of goods from stores area right? Sanctuary city too isn't it?

Good. Stupidest **** ever. Hard to fathom how destroying your own car makes you cool but apparently it does. The worst are the subhumans who willingly get hit and go flying when the *** end whips around. Assholes.

I agree it is absolutely frustrating when these intersection takeover things get labeled as drag racing or street racing, that's just total ignorance. In general, street racers at least have the sense to keep things on the down low and do their thing in the middle of the night and/or on deserted roads when no one else is around. These intersection takeovers are just morons showing off for social media likes. Look, we're such rebels, we stopped traffic for 10 minutes!
Here, in Motown...most of the imbeciles are using cars they've stolen from the suburbs. It's difficult to hang onto a newer mopar with a supercharger.
I never let mine outta my sight...

Hellcat 2-9-24 rt frt.jpg

Thank you. I bought it on a calculated whim, in December.
I didn't think I'd like it, as much as I do.

The problem is, there is WAY more traffic, people and infrastructure now than when we were doin this kinda stupid stuff when we were young. There've always been idiots. But now, everything is congested where in the past there were wide open spaces on the outskirts of most every town. We used to go out and race on an abandoned part of what was going to be part of I-75 back in the late 70s and early 80s. We also used to have a Twiggs County Sheriff Deputy that would block off the east bound lane of I-16 coming toward Macon for several hours while the guys grudge raced ON THE INTERSTATE. Them crazy bastids would race 30 on for a half mile. We saw some stupid fast cars back then. Times were slap different back then.
Back in those days, I-16 was usually just about empty. My Dad was doing 90 or so on I-16 on the way to Macon when a Superbird flew by us like we were sitting still.

In Portland Oregon they call it street take overs cars come up frome California to participate its crazy.
They call it Drag racing its just doing circular burn outs .
Huge tickets now.
Burnouts are now speed racing tickets .

I did street race for a few years ,and loved doing burnouts ,now it's a guaranteed ticket.

All those kids who are involved in that stuff and all the people filming are, damn I can't even finish typing what I want....I'll probably get reported and banned for a while.
They aren't helping anyone in the hobby doing that ****.

All those kids who are involved in that stuff and all the people filming are, damn I can't even finish typing what I want....I'll probably get reported and banned for a while.
They aren't helping anyone in the hobby doing that ****.
I have some VHS tapes of Our street racing by the old VW Plant in New Stanton, but no internet/posting sh*t for the world to see back then ('91-'93). You've gotta be dumber than dogsh*t to block major public streets & then post it, just to do donuts/drift, too many SFB F&F fantasizers...........

I have some VHS tapes of Our street racing by the old VW Plant in New Stanton, but no internet/posting sh*t for the world to see back then ('91-'93). You've gotta be dumber than dogsh*t to block major public streets & then post it, just to do donuts/drift, too many SFB F&F fantasizers...........
Agreed, we would go to the industrial district in Seattle at midnight or so and run some cars.
Normal stuff

-
Back