Speedmaster Black Friday deals

-
I'm wondering which heads those are as well I don't have the name stamped on mine they're just plain not polished at least not to that degree...
I am excited to get mine. I wonder what I will get? LOL Nothing Radar can't fix!

These heads were bought maybe like 6 months ago.
They are the straight plug 210cc BB head.
They were bought bare.

As with the SB Mopar head, these are also copies of Ede RPM heads.

While the valve job isn’t wonderful on any of the seats, only one intake seat had the chatter like that.

Of course the specs on the SM site listed it as a 75cc chamber....... it’s not(the owner bought it thinking they were).
The head is a copy of an RPM head with 84cc chambers...... sooooooo....... this one also has 84cc chambers.

I am excited to get mine. I wonder what I will get? LOL Nothing Radar can't fix!

They were bought bare.

While the valve job isn’t wonderful on any of the seats, only one intake seat had the chatter like that.

Of course the specs on the SM site listed it as a 75cc chamber....... it’s not(the owner bought it thinking they were).
The head is a copy of an RPM head with 84cc chambers...... sooooooo....... this one also has 84cc chambers.
that made me have to go out and look at my heads because I don't remember them looking like that at all and I was correct...
01E88D5F-EF1F-4433-A2AD-118B608AC91F.jpeg
IMG_20191203_170740.jpg

My best friend was over a few weeks ago and I pulled that head out for him to look at and he goes Jpar?...
people got to pay me money to advertise for them damn it! I'm advertising for myself when it's free...

My best friend was over a few weeks ago and I pulled that head out for him to look at and he goes Jpar?...
people got to pay me money to advertise for them damn it! I'm advertising for myself when it's free...
I can see "Toolman" on mine! :rofl:

They were bought bare.

Only 210cc? That’s small

I pulled the trigger on the 700.00 assembled ones. I was going to use the valves only and replace the rest. Any thoughts or concerns I should have besides the regular go over.

I pulled the trigger on the 700.00 assembled ones. I was going to use the valves only and replace the rest. Any thoughts or concerns I should have besides the regular go over.
I bought the same. I think I'll take a few valves out at home and see how they look. I can take them to a machine shop as needed. We have 3 shops close and all do good work. 2 do nothing but performance work and one specializes in heads.

11/32. If ur around some Saturday I’ll bring mine down for u to see. I’m at Cabri a lot. Kim
Wasn't sure what speed master used guide-wise in there BBM heads, their site isn't exactly informative or correct sometimes. Thanks Kim.

I was talking to my fishing buddy that also bought the last flowbench I sold. We BS almost weekly and he’s a Mopar guy but will build anything on the side. I told him I was going to order a set and he told me a short story going back to their Proform days. A buddy of his needed some Chevy heads for his truck so he bought a set. At 30,000 miles he broke a valve and when they took the heads apart the guides were terrible. And he said terrible twice. That was the most common issue I heard back in those days with an occasional dropped valve seat. I’m betting most of these issues were addressed

I called Speedmaster early yesterday morning and told them you'd be calling and to send you the most SPECIAL heads!... :thumbsup:..
I said he's always on the a body forum saying negative stuff about your heads..

We laughed and joked, had a few drinks together, and took the same girl out on a date. I’m going out on his cabin cruiser this weekend fishing for some Tuna and scuba diving

Scuba diving for tuna sounds like a smelly endeavor

-
Back