Speedmaster Black Friday deals

-
I thought maybe you were going out on the pontoon with a couple gals for some muff diving. Oop' s, read that wrong.

I was talking to my fishing buddy that also bought the last flowbench I sold. We BS almost weekly and he’s a Mopar guy but will build anything on the side. I told him I was going to order a set and he told me a short story going back to their Proform days. A buddy of his needed some Chevy heads for his truck so he bought a set. At 30,000 miles he broke a valve and when they took the heads apart the guides were terrible. And he said terrible twice. That was the most common issue I heard back in those days with an occasional dropped valve seat. I’m betting most of these issues were addressed
Chevys have always been known for sucking valves since day 1. So nothing new there. Kim

Not as exciting as new cylinder heads, but I did receive my Black Friday sale air gap manifold today. I'm pretty happy, especially for 135 shipped. Now I just need to locate a 5.9 Magnum to slap it on!

yes..Had shipment of one set of heads today with associated valve gear today

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup! My kind of guy. Build’em from the top down and worry about a car body later.... there’s always something out there for it!

-
Back