spring fling...who's going from the bay area?

-

redfastback

Don't ask me... my garage is empty
Reaction score
who around the bay are is going to spring fling? i would like to caravan with others if possible.

Of course ... we're going ... just don't know which day. It's either go with the usual group coming down 5 or join up with Kevin Warren's group on the coast or head down on Thursday by ourselves and try and participate in the cruise.

Hope to see you knuckleheads down there. I should have my heap ready by then. Hopefully, it will be worthy enough to reside next to you guys. haha.

The wife & I are also headed there - but from a different bay area; Tampa Bay. I made plans to tie this in with a SoCal business trip that week. It would be great to meet you guys and see your cars. Please forgive the partial high-jacking of your thread.

Ray

Spring Fling Coastal Caravan Cruise

Friday May 2, 2008

For all Spring Fling participants coming from the Central California all the way to British Columbia

Leave Seaside, CA at 10:00 am SHARP
Drive one of the most scenic highways in the world with Super Bird's, Super Bee's, GTX's....
Stop for food and gas at the famous Madonna Inn. (138 mile distance)
South on 101 to Van Nuys. (173 mile distance)

Anyone who lives along the way is free hop in and join the group. Please contact Kevin or me to coordinate that. So those living in San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, Santa Barbera, Ventura...

No registration fee, no hassels, just join us for a great time.

Spring Fling Coastal Caravan Cruise Flyer: http://www.cpwclub.com/sf08coastalcruise.pdf

contact Kevin Warren at [email protected]

SF08CoastalCaravan2.jpg
Hwy1BixbyCreekBridge.jpg
SF08CoastalCaravan3.jpg

Hwy1coast4.jpg
SF08CoastalCaravan1.jpg

Of course ... we're going ... just don't know which day. It's either go with the usual group coming down 5 or join up with Kevin Warren's group on the coast or head down on Thursday by ourselves and try and participate in the cruise.

Is your usual group interested in coming down the coast?

Have you mentioned the cruise to any of the Mopar Alley club?

This year we are giving away special commemorative souvenir Spring Fling XX wall clocks to the first 500 car show entrants.

Prelim clock artwork:

10x10_CLOCK_ARTWORKflatten3A.jpg

I hope to make it from Ventura on down. Sounds like a blast to me.

who is the usual group? i might want to be in the cruise.

I'll be heading down with a couple of buddies, but we won't be in a Mopar. We're driving down in a rental car to keep gas costs down. Hope to see some cool FABO member cars there. Why don't people who are showing a-bodies at Spring Fling post photos of their cars, so other FABO members will recognize them?

I'll be heading down with a couple of buddies, but we won't be in a Mopar. We're driving down in a rental car to keep gas costs down. Hope to see some cool FABO member cars there. Why don't people who are showing a-bodies at Spring Fling post photos of their cars, so other FABO members will recognize them?

The Coastal Caravan Cruise is for all people coming to Spring Fling. You don't have to be driving a Mopar. Some trailered cars probably will be joining in also.

There a ton of A-bodies at Spring Fling. All different flavors, mods, and conditions.

The Coastal Caravan Cruise is for all people coming to Spring Fling. You don't have to be driving a Mopar. Some trailered cars probably will be joining in also.

There a ton of A-bodies at Spring Fling. All different flavors, mods, and conditions.

are you saying that people will have the car still on the trailer during the cruise?

are you saying that people will have the car still on the trailer during the cruise?

Everyone so far that I know is driving.

But I don't want to exclude any Mopar fans. All Mopar enthusiasts welcome. There may be swap sellers, projects on trailers, show cars in trailers, or spectators just bringing their daily drivers.

We're coming down Friday night after work, so we won't make the cruise.

Yeah, I know. I was just hoping to know which cars belong to FABO members.

Yeah, I know. I was just hoping to know which cars belong to FABO members.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=26806&highlight=Fling

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=19178&highlight=Fling

FABO members that I see posted on the "who's coming" Fall Fling post:

rlk340: blue 71 duster
oldmoparsrule: white 66 Dart
MOPARJ: red Duster, yellow 69 Barracuda,
dust: 408 Duster
tiredoftrio: 72
ocdart:
socal_65dartgt: gold 65 Dart GT
daves66valiant: 66' Signet 340 5-speed
7DUSTER3: 1973 Plymouth Duster 360
Carriesduster: Viper Yellow 71 Duster
robertnb64: 69 Barracuda 5.7 hemi
cyberpacker: light blue 65? Barracuda 4spd

There's a lot more. Just didn't reply to that thread.

Yes, I will be there, Steve. I will probably add the 07 Sublime Charger to the list too.

Dont forget the cruise from Woodley Park to Malibu on Friday. We had about 10 cars for the Fall Fling version; maybe we can do more this time. I dont mean to hijack this from you Steve; just trying to help get the word out.

-
Back