Spring Fling XXV April 16&17, 2011 25th Anniversary. FABO meetup, info, reg, ?'s

-
My Wife and I are planning on bringing our '64.

5501096959_071287e99c_z.jpg

Might or might nor pre-reg depending on what happens with work. It's only an extra $5 at the gate. I try to make it to at least one of the Flings every year!
:burnout:

New Midway addition:

Fine Lines

1_800-SS-TUBES

Special Spring Fling show discount!!
Free shipping for all orders taken at the show.
**Long fuel and brakes lines can be relatively costly to ship. Great opportunity to take advantage of!

I don't know if anyone asked but for Saturday is it free parking and is the swapmeet free as well.. I don't wanna sound cheap I just want to be prepared lol

I don't know if anyone asked but for Saturday is it free parking and is the swapmeet free as well.. I don't wanna sound cheap I just want to be prepared lol

You have to pay to be a vender but to buy parts it is free. Have to pay for show parking but if you park out one the street it is free.

Its free to park off site and walk in. You have to pay to drive in and park with the rest of the Mopars.

Any raffles this year or live music?

We have found with this large event when we did PA annoucement and and loud multi speakered music it was just too loud and annoying for the people under the speaker and too muffled and soft for the people away from the speakers. We'd like to focus on getting good goodie bags prizes for every participant. That seems hard enough.

Then we have 100's of people asking to make an annoucement that "Joe" is at the front tent to meet someone. Only to find out later that someone never even came to the show. But yet, 3 other people came over to find the wrong "Joe". :evil4:

There will be raffles at the Spring Fling Cruise-In on Saturday night at California Car Cover.

You would think that as many vendors you have there you would get product for free raffle for entries to the show. Keep the bags. Try working on live bands for something to do and listen to.

New Midway addition:

Glen Ray Radiators

715-842-3352
[email protected]
*Bob said if you call ahead he can deliver your radiator/cooler/trans-cooler AND give you the show discount!

Poggies Rod & Custom LTD will be there in the Vendor Midway. He will bring any prepaid orders with me.

Poggies Rod & Custom LTD will MATCH Summit racings price on Flaming River and I will pay the tax.
They will Also have REM, FBO, ARenginnering, Right Stuff brakes and more. All in stock REM will be on Sale. Come by and see.

Call 707-545-7643 to get your orders in.

From Mancini Racing....

Order early this week for free show delivery! Mancini Racing's truck is pulling out on thursday March 31st.

Spring Fling Show delivery

Mancini Racing will be in Van Nuys in April.

Preorder you parts and we will deliver them to the show. Save on freight costs.

Order online or call 800-843-2821.

Ask for Wes and get a MOPARTS discount!

Our rig is leaving on Thursday March 31st. for both shows, so orders have to be in by Tuesday or Wednesday. To make sure we have all the products you need on the truck, place you order as soon as possible.

Below is a link to our store:
http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/ma20shsc.html

Spring Fling Information:
http://www.cpwclub.com/

Thank you for shopping with us.
Mancini Racing

From Right Stuff Detailing...

Our (Right Stuff) special is 10 % off and discounted shipping on orders taken at show.

sounds good. I'll likely be there on Sunday. I'll be attending the B&M show this weekend also

I'll be there....in my toyota! :sign11: ALL of my mopars are not running right now!!:sad11:

I should be there for my first time. My 69 dart will not since its roof is not permanently attached yet (still waiting on getting a bottle for the welder). how is the parking for spectators? any bad parking spot locating times?

Dave :clock:

I should be there for my first time. My 69 dart will not since its roof is not permanently attached yet (still waiting on getting a bottle for the welder). how is the parking for spectators? any bad parking spot locating times?

Dave :clock:

If you are looking for part get there at 7:00 am or before on Saturday.

Parking is free for spectators. OBEY the posted no parking signs or you will be ticketed. There are various lots south of woodley park off woodley ave. There is a big dirt lot across from the show field past the entrance to the golf course.

There is close parking just north of Woodley Park on the dirt lot at the in entrance to the Corp of Engineers Armory on the east side of woodley just south of the train tracks just north of the car show field.

Classic Industries will be offering a 20% off discount code to those who pick up on of their Mopar catalogs at Spring Fling. The discount will only be good for 2 weeks after the show.

They will be one of the first rows of the Midway next to TTI, Laysons, Just Dashes, and Mr Moparts

-
Back