Spring Fling XXV April 16&17, 2011 25th Anniversary. FABO meetup, info, reg, ?'s

-
Weather forecast....

AWESOME!!!

Saturday:

83 deg high. Mostly Sunny
57 deg low

Sunday:

77 deg high. Sunny
55 deg low

Just got back from the last club meeting before the show....

Pre Registration is up 10% from last year. And last year was one of our best pre reg's ever!

***SPECICAL NOTE***

If you are bringing a car for the show field Saturday or Sunday, the first 400 show cars get FREE 25th Anniversary commemorative hats. These hats will not be on sale.

The hats are a special thank you for the people that have taken the extra effort to bring thier car to show (no matter what the condition).

Mail in registration is closed.

But online paypal payment for registration will be open until Wednesday. So hurry up and get your paymeny in a save $$$!

AWESOME! i will be there as i always am. but this year i wont be exhausted from working overnight and going straight to the show. but i will be broke cause im not working. lol aint life a biotch

AWESOME! i will be there as i always am. but this year i wont be exhausted from working overnight and going straight to the show. but i will be broke cause im not working. lol aint life a biotch

Are you bringing your Dart or Van?

BTW We had 300 swappers last year. Most ever at a Spring Fling. This years numbers of pre registrations are greater than last years!! So get there early this is going to be big!

Midway list updated 4-12-11:

TTI Headers
Laysons
Classic Industries -New for 2011
Dependable Dodge
Just Dashes
Mr Moparts (speciality fastners, emblems, small detail parts)
Milodon
Edelbrock -New for 2011
Mancini Racing -New for 2011
Legendary Auto Interiors
Gear Vendors
Hotchkis Suspension
Mopar Collector's Guide
Gerko Enterprises (5 speed conversions)-New for 2011
Color Rite Dist. Co. (Scratch Magic clear coat repair)-New for 2011
Motech Performance (full service Mopar shop)-New for 2011
Association of California Car Clubs and Enthusiasts (ACCC)-New for 2011
Fran Bishop Racing (Metro Molded)
Restorations By Julius
Metro Parts
Glendora Dodge
AAA Insurance
Hagerty Collector Insurance -New for 2011
Stephens Performance (AMD body parts)
The Right Stuff
Double D Enterprises
Pogies Rod and Custom
Franks Restoration Parts
Rocket Restoration
Red Line Gaugeworks
The Mopar Shop
F & B Throttle Bodies -Richard Nedal (EFI)
Barlow Insurance Brokerage
Junk Yard Find
Glen Ray Radiators -New for 2011
G&H Mobile Auto Detailing -New for 2011
Fine Lines -New for 2011
Bob Mazolini Racing

I kind of gave up on trying to put together a FABO meet. To hard to get every one together. Every one talks like they want to do it then don't show up so whats the point.

Any recommendations for RV parking in the area?

Burnt,

I will be at your car at 10:00 a.m. ! Anyone else?

Sounds good to me.

Saturday is open parking. We all try to park in row 5 I think it is on the right side closes to the entry gate. I will try my best to park there as I get in late due to a long drive.

If every one could try and park there we can be close together.

See you all there:cheers:

Sounds good to me.

Saturday is open parking. We all try to park in row 5 I think it is on the right side closes to the entry gate. I will try my best to park there as I get in late due to a long drive.

If every one could try and park there we can be close together.

See you all there:cheers:

Forgot the pic of my car so you all know what to look for. LOL

So again that is Saturday at 10:00 buy my 70 Dart.

PUT THE WORD OUT!!!!!

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 186
I will be there in the wagon! Looking for parts of course... Any other wagon owners coming?

man, I'm gona try and make this.
I'll see if I can steal the parents prius, aint gona pay the gas for getting the dart down there.

I'd like to do some window shopping and sightseeing for sure

Hey Russell -
See you at 10AM at your Dart. We're going to be there with one of our Inland Mopars Car Club member's '37 Plymouth. Come on by and check it out later on Saturday - beautiful car and it's all-Mopar big-block powered!
See y'all on Saturday!

no, unfortunately i had to sell my van. and the dart is another members. i will be looking for parts for my new project, a 67 signet. i will see you all there. cheers

Weather Report....

:notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef: :notworth: :thumblef:

AWESOMENESS !!!

Today 85 and Sunny

Saturday 89 and Sunny

Sunday 81 and Sunny

I will be there in the wagon! Looking for parts of course... Any other wagon owners coming?

Taking a few friends so us and the wagon will be there .:cheers:

Attachments

• __hr_64+side+view.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 133
-
Back