Stolen Waggon

-
Do you know anyone in the Yucca Valley area? The reason I ask is because over the last couple of years some race cars and trailers and some off-road rigs have been stolen from the IE and have turned up out there. I'll keep my eyes open around here in Berdoo.

That really sucks.

Russ.

I feel sorry for you Earl! I really hope you get it back as soon as possible and in the condition that you left it last time you drove it.

Broke in and found your keys and did not take anything ells! sounds like it could be some one that has been there before :angry7: I hope the police find it and it has been taken care of and not taken apart, I will keep an eye on all and anything related parts and may even put a need parts for my ol wagon and see if I will get any hits, But I would figure it is still in your area.
Keep us updated and I hope you can deal with the lose of your wagon It would make me want to strap on a holster and do some searching myself.
This is a sad day, I know because my motorcycle was stolen off my front porch when I was 20 years old and was found the first deer season about 6 mouths later" in the wood striped of all the big money parts , Ignition, shocks and a pair of carbs.
It's hard to deal with someone steeling something I worked hard to own and I was mad as a hornet and carried a big stick in the hood looking for it and the police told me to let them deal with it...... So sorry to hear your new year has started out this way...

Sounds like someone new where it and the keys was to me

Sorry for your loss Earl! Your wagon has always been way cool!! I hope they catch the bastard! What kind of lowly scum bag steals a car is beyond me. I will keep an eye out even here in Georgia

Change the good selling wheels out " I would figure a set of these wheels you have on your wagon are high dolor" remove the turn signal lights off the fenders and paint the top white and and stick some aluminum wheels on and put the original rear view mirror on the drivers door .
this looks like your wagon
WOW is all I can say. Looks like it to me.

Attachments

• 3m53o93ld5O25W45R5acq6d6299a300d81b4e.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 311
  • Picture%20180%20(Medium).jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 318
I'm in Yucca Valley. I will keep an eye out here and in the low desert as well. I will also give the pic to other local car guys here to watch for it. Scumbags should be waterboarded!

I got my 50 cal out and am going looking for the car. It had to be somebody that new the shop. Not even a screw driver was taken.

Thanks A million FABO members

Aw, man! That sucks large. Hope your car is recovered quickly and intact, and the perpetrator is strung up by the balls — permanently.

What the hell is wrong with people?

I hope the police catch them before you do because nothing will be left to catch if you get em first.
Fire up the log shredder and set it to puree'.

Change the good selling wheels out " I would figure a set of these wheels you have on your wagon are high dolor" remove the turn signal lights off the fenders and paint the top white and and stick some aluminum wheels on and put the original rear view mirror on the drivers door .
Too bad it was listed on the 26th or that would likely explain it. Im calling the guy right now.

Brown and white interior and a white top. Poly Gold. Manual rear window. He doesn't have a title but he said he has owned it for 15 years. He sounded pretty confident and was a straight shooter on all of it. Its a /6 auto car. If anyboy has the vin off Earl's wagon and wants to give this guy a call, its all you. I can't get down there to check it out in person but there is other members from Atlanta who are close enough to do so.

Here's his number: 678-688-1897.

My Gal and I saw that car at Fall Fling. I know that car and I'll keep an eye out in this neck of the woods. I had planned to go to the next Long Beach and Pomona swaps, so I'll check there, too.

no luck yet.......

i hope you find it im new brunswick canada so not manny chances of me finding it but youve got my suport 100%

come visit me and i will gladfully give you a 30,30 or 303 british i have laying arround

LOL

I can assure that top car is NOT his car. I just went and looked at that car yesterday. It is for sale in Hampton, Georgia. The guy has been in N Georgia Mopar club for years.

Here is a CL link for his car if anyone is interested.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/2130264723.html

Plus a few pics I took of it while I was there.

DSCF1092.jpg

DSCF1093-1.jpg

DSCF1094-1.jpg

DSCF1095-1.jpg

DSCF1096.jpg

LOL

I can assure that top car is NOT his car. I just went and looked at that car yesterday. It is for sale in Hampton, Georgia. The guy has been in N Georgia Mopar club for years.

Here is a CL link for his car if anyone is interested.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/2130264723.html

Plus a few pics I took of it while I was there.

DSCF1092.jpg

DSCF1093-1.jpg

DSCF1094-1.jpg

DSCF1095-1.jpg

DSCF1096.jpg
Thanks frank, I knew it couldn't possibly be Earl's.:cheers: But I will continue to keep an eye out

Earl -
I'm the new President of Inland Mopars and also belong to Mopar Unlimited. Word has gone out to members of both clubs to keep an open eye in their neighborhoods. Between both clubs, we have members from the Inland Empire to Orange County to Los Angeles.
Hope your wagon is found quickly, complete, and without damage.

As of right now no word on it. They say the first 24 hrs and they will find it. But they have not seen it and I was all over Ontario,Ca. today and no luck. Try to call the Insurance Co. but is closed until Tuesday the 4th Oh well it is the shitss to have a car gone and can do nothing about it. Suck I miss that car Dammit

As of right now no word on it. They say the first 24 hrs and they will find it. But they have not seen it and I was all over Ontario,Ca. today and no luck. Try to call the Insurance Co. but is closed until Tuesday the 4th Oh well it is the shitss to have a car gone and can do nothing about it. Suck I miss that car Dammit

Hope you get it back. I,am in the high desert I will keep a eye out this way.

Sorry to hear about your car.......Dang :angry7:

Post pics and the story of the theft on every car board you know of. I would also post on craigslist in a bunch of areas in CA, AZ, NV......anywhere near you. Sounds like an inside job to me :wack:

Man Earl, that is a bummer. Loved seeing that car at spring fling. Last time I sell it you sold parts out of it.

Anyway, I'm on the road all the time from Goleta to Seal Beach. So I'll keep an eye out on it.

I'll pass the info onto fellow club members too.

Guys, also look for parts off it at Long Beach and Pomona swap meet. Although it's stupid to steal that car and part it. They are not going to get rich off the parts compared to stealing something else.

If it was someone that had been to your place before, I'd think they would know enough that it would be easily spotted on the road. I wonder if it will get repainted. Thing about Earl's wagon is that it is a V-6 magnum motor. So if you look under it, you could spot it if it was a different color.

Earl, did you have that wagon for sale a while back? Did anyone come to your place to look at it ever?

-
Back