Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well. I have now sold and delivered 47 of the 50 calendars I had to order to keep the price down. If I sell 2 more, I break even...woohoo!

I usually lose about $150- $200 doing this, so breaking even will be a nice change. :)

Don’t get me wrong, I do it for the love of it and giving a few dozen friends a nice Christmas gift at a good price has always been worth it to me. It is just that breaking even isn’t something I expected.
thank you for mine.....chris:rofl:

Yep....

He started it...

Like I said, "People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"...

I think my post that I copied in both threads today (his interior thread and my distributor thread) got the point across to him... I called him out... He was on earlier and hasn't replied as of yet...

Some people don't know not to wake a sleeping lion.... :realcrazy:

My 2 cents, I have never seen a dist cap on any car from the good old days, that were not brass, BUT I am no authority on this. I defer to Hoppy...^^^^^^

My 2 cents, I have never seen a dist cap on any car from the good old days, that were not brass, BUT I am no authority on this. I defer to Hoppy...^^^^^^

I'm no proctologist, but....

Asshole.jpg

Well, I made it to Saigon, at midnight Wednesday, Get Visa check , go through customs, Go to baggage carousel, not many bags there and certainly not my two. I find out that they failed to deliver bags for 75 people on that flight, Im sure it was during my connection in Beijing. So now there's 75 people waiting at the Lost Baggage counter, and two clerks, behind the counter. After filling out paperwork and waiting my turn to submit it, it was 4am before I left the Airport...:BangHead::BangHead: Got a call today, that the luggage will be there tomorrow morning, which is Friday morning here. So no warm weather clothes for two days...Head over to the Airport and collect my luggage and get some damned clean/cool clothes on....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Is their government shut down too????

That's the name name of the guy with screen name 67dart273, right?
Lemme find it. I almost piled on. Fortunately I have an ounce or two of self discipline. View attachment 1715277368
Found it.
What is minimum electrical required to start my car?
I don't know which is worse, getting angry at stupid people or getting angry at stupid people who won’t listen when you try to help.

Neither one makes sense, but the second one makes even less sense since it is just redirected anger at yourself for trying to help.

You can lead a horse to water...but you can’t make him THINK.

Last edited:
I don't know which is worse, getting angry at stupid people or getting angry at stupid people who won’t listen when you try to help.

Neither one makes sense, but the second one makes even less sense since it is just redirected anger at yourself for trying to help.

You can lead a horse to water...but you can’t make him THINK.
Sometimes I know when to walk away. That was one of 'em. Unfortunately Del didn't and uh yes.

and how 'bout the OP who had a public hissyfit at himself while Del was trying to help him. :realcrazy:

-
Back