Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A package Mopar never made...

View attachment 1715285409
My buddy Toby will get a charge out of that one. He has a white top Scamp.
IMG956349.jpg

Is it bad that I’ve been at the ER so often I know the nurses and docs by name

In 2010, I did 104 flights in 52 weeks on Delta. I would run into flight crews at airports during layovers who knew my name and all commented how I could look out the window and tell exactly where we were by the ground terrain. It became a game with some of the pilots I flew with regularly who would come back to the cabin and challenge me to tell them where we were.

I get hugs from the gals at the liquor store! I win!
Do you really hug strangers?

I don't even hug half of my family. Only my adoptive mom and dad and one cousin brother.

Everyone else better not touch me or I will push them away, politely at first and gradually to a rude shove.

So how are the coffee crew people?

I am a bit out of touch.

I went for trucks only and saw a coffee thread over there lol

I am reading a lot on that site but I am not saying anything

I don't even hug half of my family. Only my adoptive mom and dad and one cousin brother.

Everyone else better not touch me or I will push them away, politely at first and gradually to a rude shove.
They're not strangers. I know most of them.

They are only strangers until you hug them!

Another cold night. After the 2 hour scheduled power outage my furnace decided to trip the breaker. Reset it and its fine. But house got cold.

It all started with Connie the gal with the glasses in the middle. She's an old neighbor and one of the other gals felt left out.

So how are the coffee crew people?

I am a bit out of touch.

I went for trucks only and saw a coffee thread over there lol

I am reading a lot on that site but I am not saying anything

Welcome back Rani. Nothing wrong with hugs. I get hugs at my favorite Pub on the rare occasion I go out. And a local pizza place .....hugs there too. All dear friends.

I bet I’ve given/received more than a dozen bro-hugs from folks here. A hug is free and connects people. I never say no to a friendly hug...just keep your hands north of the equator! LOL!

I bet I’ve given/received more than a dozen bro-hugs from folks here. A hug is free and connects people. I never say no to a friendly hug...just keep your hands north of the equator! LOL!
Ever heard of Namizirc?

Ever heard of Namizirc?
Yes, my Dad was on it.

NAMZARIC is a prescription medicine approved to treat moderate to severe Alzheimer’s disease in patients who are taking donepezil hydrochloride 10 mg, the active ingredient in Aricept®.

-
Back