Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They are starting to sweat the storms here tomorrow. They almost never say the word tornadoes the day before!

They are starting to sweat the storms here tomorrow. They almost never say the word tornadoes the day before!
Last night we had four storm cells producing 12 tornados within 20 miles of us. All stayed north of us. Yep that time of year.

Not unheard of here but not super common either. First time I have seen a warning a day before on tv.

Hey Oh! What's happening? Just a quick stop by. I always have to check up on you nutty people

Was doing a little work on my trailer,had to remove the dump box frame. Glad i put the taller carriage on my forklift. Lifted the 10 foot framework like nothing.

Had a large tree limb fall out front during the storm night before last. Cut it up so I could drag it back to the creek.
Creek was raging 10 feet above normal so it was an easy disposal.

I saw a couple of gardens here the other day so thought I'd show our little greenhouse. We had to get something at our RV that could protect our apple tree our daughter and SIL gave us as a gift. Rather than fence it in I put this up. Have tomatoes, lettuce, an avocado plant, artichoke and 3 blueberry plants.

IMG_5595 (1).jpg

IMG_5596 (1).jpg

Morning guys. Looks like rain for the weekend. We have our 4th street cruise. The show and shine is Friday night a gets hundreds of cars.

Storms have moved threw, tomorrow it will be 90 and sunny, looks like a hot few days coming up.
Every one have a good day, don't act your age and ..... wait, no one in this thread acts there age :rofl:

Morning All, Hoppy that looks like one, is it momentairy both ways? Second cup going down. Snow melting so time to head out and see if I can get stuck again.

I think I'll have another cup then get busy. Where's Mitch been hiding? Haven't seen much of him lately.

I think I'll get the Swinger out of the garage and do a little cleaning. I need to clean those gungy white letters on the BFG's. LOL

I need to pull out a bellhousing a FABO member might want to trade.

A week from today, and we'll be heading out for Mopars In The Park!!
Why are we going a day early??
Because she said we were.
:thumbsup:

I think I'll brew a 5 gallon batch of beer later today or tomorrow. I have all the ingredients and a empty keg. An American wheat.

-
Back