Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That tunnel, I wish I could have videoed Colton’s first time in a tunnel. He laughed and giggled harder than I’ve ever seen.
That's funny. So pleased to meet you and Colton. What a cutie!
I think there 5 tunnels going west. (I was awake for all 5 going home) LOL

Lazy day... I did get the car unpacked. Sorted and put away most of my unsold parts. Replaced a missing bumper I got for the Duster trunk. I got a couple clips for wires under the hood, but turned out to be wrong. No biggie. I knew it was a guess.

Lazy day... I did get the car unpacked. Sorted and put away most of my unsold parts. Replaced a missing bumper I got for the Duster trunk. I got a couple clips for wires under the hood, but turned out to be wrong. No biggie. I knew it was a guess.
I heard you got second, congrats

To the person (or persons) involved in calling me late last night from a pre-paid cell phone with a Harrisburg number and leaving a garbled message calling me a “big fat pussy”...I do not appreciate it.

And yes, I know who owns the phone and number.[/QUOTE
What?

What?

Ya, dang, I don't know where you were off to. And I was terrible at taking photos this trip.
Sometimes its better to just enjoy it.

Keith was judging. :)
Hoppy sent us smoke signals but took us a while to make our way to the corner.

So here's my dumb question. In the goodies bag - What's the see-through red hankerchief or towel suppose to be for?

So I got everything squared away on the car that I could think of. Dropped it on the wheels, fired it up and it is not sucking gas from the tank. Will only run until the float bowl empties. Dang it.....sigh...

So I got everything squared away on the car that I could think of. Dropped it on the wheels, fired it up and it is not sucking gas from the tank. Will only run until the float bowl empties. Dang it.....sigh...
:BangHead:
I was going say that's sucks
But apparently not.
upload_2018-12-16_10-31-48-gif.gif

Boogie containment? lol Oil rag? Last year I think was a polishing rag....
I was thinking maybe oil rag but it doesn't look or feel like it would soak anything up.
Idea!
Maybe its the mandatory red flag to tie to the stuff hanging out the back or our car or truck.

-
Back