Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just blow it out fast open the back and do it can be a mouse nest in it, pretty common with the old testers.
Like a welder i had. It was on bench and cables coiled and hanging on a hook on the wall.
I watched the little effer climb the cable hand over hand. I went ballistic!
I dont care to have them in my shop.

They are bad here in the fall. Field mice looking for a dry place for the winter. I use the bait block the work pretty well

ugh... I think I pissed off someone, now the youngest sibling, half sibling, is in the hospital under watch after attempting suicide last night... :BangHead:

May look new on the outside but inside they are rotten. No highway driving with those on the car. A friend recently found out he shouldn't of the hard way. Front tire blow out at 70...no fun.
Agree it probably would be good idea to dismount and look at the condition - especially for any highway use.

I am well aware of that just for rolling around right now. Wonder if that car does 80?
\
Heck even with a slant 6 it can top 90.
Not that I would know that personally.
whistling.gif

torinotues.jpg

Gooood morning. It's Torino Tuesday!
Foggy sunuvagun out there.
That won't last though, the Mid State Fair in in progress and Mother Nature knows that.
The fairgrounds in Paso Robles usually gets it's highest highs during the Fair :lol:
Lynard Skynard is on stage tonight :D

Yup amazing, could prob get the rest off but needed to get the truck unloaded, and the shop dry. Two coats of it. The undercoat was at least 3/8 in some places.

Yes cheap *** dollar store stuff, spray it on thick wait a half hour and rinse it off. Repeat if it needs it. Remember to hit it with soap and then a good rinse to neutralize any left.

Took 10 cans to do the rear 3/4 not the front wheel wells and engine bay will do that whenever I drop the motor.

That used to be a super common size too. About a D70-14
Guess there's not enough volume in them for the warehouses to stock them. Definately still available.

Define Fun. :poke:
Might have to hunt them the old fashioned way. The companies that don't have a big online/mail order presence.
Trying to remember the more common ones - Uniroyal, Cooper, General ??

I'll ask my friend with the MGB, SAAB 96, and Fiat 500. The Saab may actually be 15s but the Fiat and his bugeye prob are 13s, maybe even 12 on the Fiat. I know its PIA.
I have Uniroyal Tiger Paws on the Duster. 215 70 14. Hankook 14's on the Neon, but I am not trilled with the poor starting and stopping in wet weather.

Good Morning

-
Back