Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Like my pinched nerve in my neck. Its only a little sore today. I got through it though.

sciatica should be any day now,as soon as weather turns i usually slip on some ice and crank my back. have a good physiotherapist though, great with acupuncture and cracking backs. Beats the chiro i used to go see.

You guys are really a great group of people.

Right now the mix is perfect
@Ben Drinkin
@MOPARMITCH
@halifaxhops
@zkx14
@Bills65Dart
@Tooljunkie
@toolmanmike
@dartnabout
@krazykuda
@Mattax
@Ddaddy
@Stephen Hotz
@RustyRatRod
@71GSSDemon
@Sublime one
@Unconventional
@George Jets

Sincere thanks for making this a cool place to hang out. No psychos, only good car guys.
Thanks for being you and thanks for hanging out here. :) :)
I am honoured to be recognized among a great group of people
Thanks

I am honoured to be recognized among a great group of people
Thanks
There are more than I thought. In my mind I have been thinking the main group is like 5 people. when I started the list, i was thinking, crap there's a lot of people these days. I remember when this thread started and then it was 5 or so.

There are more than I thought. In my mind I have been thinking the main group is like 5 people and when I started the list, i was thinking, crap there's a lot of people these days. I remember when this thread started and then it was 5 or so.
I don’t know what’s been around longer, this thread or my dart being apart

Guess i need to establish a cooling system for the fargo..
Along with an alternator,
A nice slant 6 rad.
A seat, maybe 2..
Think it will be a fun weekend..

Oh my oh dear. No way I would go up there. But Preikestolen is famous,, I will give it that. By the way, Preikestolen. Means preaching chair or something like that. Something for a priest to go up on when preaching so everyone can hear him.

Bill

There is Pulpit Rock I believe it is called at the top of the climb. Now that really scares me...but have to go sometime...

IMG_6623.jpg

Kjeragbolton-e1546608392659.jpg

I have a reply on the very first page.

So that means one or more of a few things.
1. I don't have a normal social life.
2. I have way too much time into this site.
3. I am not normal
4. I really need to buy a video game console.

The only common thing about back problems is that everyone has something different going on with their back. My issues go back 38 years.
Yup. In my case I knew it felt like an extreme version of when I overdid it after surgery. My first choice was to use the same PT, but this one was much easier to get into since my regular doc closed up shop. I did have a chiro I trust check it out a few days after I set it off. Alignment fine.

-
Back