Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going to walk the golf course today, moved all my sticks to a lighter bag, I have to carry it! No pull cart....
Wonder how this will go......
Nothing like a few rounds of whack f’””k to help you relax...

Grass is growing fast, but manageable as long as the mower doesn’t have any more down time. Even better is the wife will do some of that. Now the weeds she won’t do much and they are already goin crazy. I just cleaned up one small area of that and trimmed a couple small shrubs. Took over an hour...

Now ‘out’ for a cup of coffee. 65+ and a nice breeze. First nice day to sit out back on the deck :thumbsup:

I put up a link for Advanced Auto in the discount code thread. Must link back to my email every time someone goes through it to look at something. They are giving me second chance offers on Holley kits, fuel pump, balancer, wires, NItrous - LOL

I put up a link for Advanced Auto in the discount code thread. Must link back to my email every time someone goes through it to look at something. They are giving me second chance offers on Holley kits, fuel pump, balancer, wires, NItrous - LOL
Smart

Probably not much value in the parts off the dana 60 I’m not reusing right? Like the truck axles and brakes/hubs

Question for you guys. Can you use the rocker roller head. 85 and up on a 1972 318?

Chipping away at it. Drilled the holes for the fuel pipe. I'm missing one piece for the rear vinyl top trim, so I'll have to wait on that. But still got holes to drill in quarters where belt moulding goes...
IMG_20200503_133735.jpg
IMG_20200503_133742.jpg

Chipping away at it. Drilled the holes for the fuel pipe. I'm missing one piece for the rear vinyl top trim, so I'll have to wait on that. But still got holes to drill in quarters where belt moulding goes...
View attachment 1715521363 View attachment 1715521364
Haha took me a moment to realize this was two pics. For a second I thought chit the fuel tube on the wrong side of the trunk...LOL!!

What's up coffee drinking fools....lol. Been doing the yearly yard work...cant wait till be done..

52237.jpeg

52235.jpeg

I think I'm going to call my Yard Girl again........:thumbsup:
Ya...my wife helps but the majority of it I usually do....she thought a few years ago she would do it all...several weeks later I finished it..lol. She said I dont know how you do all this in a few days...lol. That picture is just one of 7 different spots around the yard that "we" take up all the old mulch, plant things and, lay down new mulch.

so back on the dart again today. Got the K frame in the car, finally got the engine and transmission on. I do have to call Holley tomorrow, I ran the plugs that were blocking this block saver plate all the way out of the block and it still hits on the are where the rear expansion plugs are. I want to hear what they say before I grind on my block or cut holes in the plate. In the mean time I mounted the bell without it, and got the transmission bolt led to the lock up block.

3E30D0BA-0FFA-48FC-9678-24DC057DDE30.jpeg

E41E6547-F0C5-4982-8887-2BEFD4E4CC95.jpeg

85344DA5-26E4-463F-8A83-56CF6257F45A.jpeg

5D6BD64B-CA02-440B-8747-7C8A5099A0FC.jpeg

81D8764F-F9EC-43FA-B21B-15822DB13AA9.jpeg

-
Back