Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mine took considerably longer than promised when I had the front seat done...:( BUT, I was VERY happy with the final job. :thumbsup:
I should see Joel late this afternoon. I'll tell him about your project and that you'll call.

Mine took considerably longer than promised when I had the front seat done...:( BUT, I was VERY happy with the final job. :thumbsup:
The second time I had the seats done, I borrowed a bench seat from @Rob_Mopar and continued driving the car.
:thumbsup:

upload_2020-5-4_11-49-17.png

Well, outside work to do.....Later guys....BTW, I am thinking about those vent hoses.....

Today I continue on straightening out my shop. Got the bench in place yesterday and moved a big shelf full of car parts. I'm back on 4 10 hour days so Mondays off again!

Wife just made me a breakfast sandwich, bacon, egg and cheese. Don't think I'll be losing any weight during this shelter in time lol!

IMG_0789.jpg

The second time I had the seats done, I borrowed a bench seat from @Rob_Mopar and continued driving the car.
:thumbsup:

View attachment 1715521860
originally, he was going to make a cover and I was going to install. Just cause I was trying to do everything possible myself. So, he took measurements and I still had my seat. But when near done, he decided he needed the seat to get it right and ended up with it installed for not much more than original quote.

Hello Coffee Land. I took the Demon for the first road trip (30ish miles each way) yesterday. The car worked very well. No issues to be had. The tunnel ram and 3000 converter had great street manners to boot.

Scots 1 .jpg

Scots 2.jpg

Scots 3.jpg

Scots 5.jpg

Scots 6.jpg

Scots 7.jpg

Did kind of a test fit to block off the open space. I’m no metal magician that’s for sure, but it just may work. Trying to force the air to go through the radiator. Couple of before then after.

5440F09E-2B18-41D2-929D-2D2A77072951.jpeg

C77EE73C-A2F1-464C-99FB-11B8E63BEA28.jpeg

38206F30-3FC6-477B-A2F8-6BDE079282F6.jpeg

0ED139E8-261C-4D23-8FE2-B371646B711D.jpeg

The hood to radiator seal is most important...you want ALL the air in front going thru the radiator. Without that seal, a bunch goes over the top of the radiator..
I know about the hood to radiator seal importance. Was talking about all his little flaps/trap doors. Cool ideas and I’m curious to see if there’s an effect

I am.
Those look too short and might be ruberized fabric. So maybe they are for an A/C heater box or a '66.
Guess I can send the seller a question on lengths.

This is the one we decided was for '66 and earlier inbetween the '67 ducts from my car.
View attachment 1715521852
'67 close up
upload_2020-5-4_17-51-4.png

More cleaning and checking today.
Probably should replace this connector for the dipswitch
Although it still works and is only carrying power to the relay.
upload_2020-5-4_17-53-33.png

Its so melted I'm not taking the terminals out until I have a replacment connector in hand. LOL.

Didn't really want to take the accessory terminal off this way. But if all the strands are there better than splicing IMO. No slack so could not just snip and put a new terminal on. I'll have to put a strain relief loop in if it needs to be splice.
upload_2020-5-4_17-57-23.png

Wind is kicking up here now. Going to grab an overshirt and do some more gardening.

-
Back