Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow, cutting out welds on the rear quarters Ray and I picked up in New York for the 66 Satellite. LOTS of welds!!! I am still holding out hope AMD makes repoped quarters for those cars.....

Just got a call from my neighbor. Last wind gust took some wood shingles off his roof.

Best thing about my parts truck, didnt cost me a dime. Yet.

Im emptying my storage buildings this week. i get my quonset back for the summer.

Just got a call from my neighbor. Last wind gust took some wood shingles off his roof.
I have to re roof my Wood shop. Wind got it as well.....And repair some old termite damage. Got it tented but never repaired the Fascia boards...

I think I will run the string trimmer around this morning and change oil in the Lucerne. Hopefully this afternoon I can drop my Swinger seat at the upholstery shop.

I think I will run the string trimmer around this morning and change oil in the Lucerne. Hopefully this afternoon I can drop my Swinger seat at the upholstery shop.
Hey when you go to the shop, give me an intro and tell him I'll be calling soon.

I am.
Those look too short and might be ruberized fabric. So maybe they are for an A/C heater box or a '66.
Guess I can send the seller a question on lengths.

This is the one we decided was for '66 and earlier inbetween the '67 ducts from my car.
upload_2020-5-4_11-24-5.png

First round went through gusts over 60mph. Second round is approaching and its same as the first. Spring in the Midwest fun, fun!!

I am.
Those look too short and might be ruberized fabric. So maybe they are for an A/C heater box or a '66.
Guess I can send the seller a question on lengths.

This is the one we decided was for '66 and earlier inbetween the '67 ducts from my car.
View attachment 1715521852
All I remember is one, I think the driver's side, was longer than the other.
They were a B to put in. Had to remove the radio.
Wish I'd put them on before we put the dash back on.

First round went through gusts over 60mph. Second round is approaching and its same as the first. Spring in the Midwest fun, fun!!
My drivers side had a strip of metal attached to one side to keep it rigid and not hit the wiper linkage.

-
Back