Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What rat rod you got?

I am going to shorten the wheelbase now that I don't have to haul more than 2 people. That is next on the list after finishing my boy's car. That would be the time for the engine/trans swap.

Mine with Ansens.jpg

Rain.jpg

I agree with TJ (Frank) a zip wheel some flat stock and a couple of beers and you are done. Likely less than a day to get both sides done.
I would cut the affected section out, and either get some donor pieces, or just bend some sheet metal to fit....weld it up.....

Couple pics of pulling my bumper. The damage in the frame rails didn't seem to worry the body shop guy, just said someone didn't know how to tie down the car, looks like prior owner stuck hooks in the holes and they split. A buddy of mine said he thinks the "frame" needs to be replaced. What do you guys think?

View attachment 1715568391

View attachment 1715568392

View attachment 1715568393

View attachment 1715568394

View attachment 1715568395

View attachment 1715568396

Couple pics of pulling my bumper. The damage in the frame rails didn't seem to worry the body shop guy, just said someone didn't know how to tie down the car, looks like prior owner stuck hooks in the holes and they split. A buddy of mine said he thinks the "frame" needs to be replaced. What do you guys think?

View attachment 1715568391

View attachment 1715568392

View attachment 1715568393

View attachment 1715568394

View attachment 1715568395

View attachment 1715568396
I have one of those just pay for the ride

I have to take a 2 hour road trip into Indiana to get a door mirror for my daily driver...

Smeared some putty on a couple rough spots on firewall. A little blocking and a shot of paintable undercoating followed with some red rattle can stuff and im going to plunk it back on frame.

Looks like my neighbor dropped a dime on me last week. Called the building inspector. I'm gonna F this guy up, if he don't stop his Bullshit. I'm sure the neighbor saw my new tenants opening the pool here. I'm in compliance, except I left one section of split rail fence out, so I could get in the pool area and cut grass when needed. So I told the inspector to come back this week and see that I put that section back. Had to go buy a few rails, since the last tenant drove my JD into the fence out front, and broke two rails, last year. What a PIA.....

Looks like my neighbor dropped a dime on me last week. Called the building inspector. I'm gonna F this guy up, if he don't stop his Bullshit. I'm sure the neighbor saw my new tenants opening the pool here. I'm in compliance, except I left one section of split rail fence out, so I could get in the pool area and cut grass when needed. So I told the inspector to come back this week and see that I put that section back. Had to go buy a few rails, since the last tenant drove my JD into the fence out front, and broke two rails, last year. What a PIA.....
I

HATE

NIEGHBORS.

its **** like this that makes me wanna sell out and buy some property in Montana hours away from people

Our house and my collecter cr insurance is both by American National. No claims and I just got a $750 refund check. Free collecter cr insurance again this year with a few hundred extra in my pocket!
Score!

Our house and my collecter cr insurance is both by American National. No claims and I just got a $750 refund check. Free collecter cr insurance again this year with a few hundred extra in my pocket!
Score!
nice, they pretty good insurance otherwise?

-
Back