Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
im impressed with the 1.99 wire wheel from Harbor frieght, did half the car with it before it turned into a shrapnel slinger

Wanna see some nice melons?

At least 4 cantaloupe in first shot. There’s a watermelon camouflaged in second pic.

872CA322-64BA-4427-9F42-244B51724E5F.jpeg

D9473EE0-1224-423C-8204-8C4A0F86324F.jpeg

Red paint is too orange. I dont like it. Back to the drawing board.

YOU are an Engineer for the DOD? We are in trouble!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! just funnin..........
yeah yeah yeah. Sadly, I'm the one with common sense in this group. Like the whole argument about my highers wanting to use a 1/8th inch thick piece of sheet aluminum, 6061, and try to thread and tap it for a 3/4-16 UNC bolt....

Dont worry, I'm not as dumb as I pretend to be on here.

Man, smartest move I ever made in my life in Feb was to switch from all the mutual funds I was in to guaranteed 2% bonds. Then in late March, when everyone was down some 30-50%, I was holding at 3%, switched back to the mutual funds when they were low and bam, I'm up over 36.54% on the year now!

Had some darker red on the shelf. Much better. Pulled cowl vent out and fixed it. Painted underside of vent, will see it when its open. Have to install it and clean up, get ready to work tomorrow. Some garbage to haul and get cab back into storage building.

Anyone have any suggestions to covering bare metal? I’d like to use por-15 but it’s not for bare metal.

nice, they pretty good insurance otherwise?
My agent is a peach. I have had a few claims. (theft. Garage broken into) Not a problem. No car claims. Insurance has towing a and a small coverage for stored parts in the garage. No real issue driving the car where ever. Some policies say you need to be driving it to or from a show. Agreed value and both of mine don't require a appraisal.

yeah yeah yeah. Sadly, I'm the one with common sense in this group. Like the whole argument about my highers wanting to use a 1/8th inch thick piece of sheet aluminum, 6061, and try to thread and tap it for a 3/4-16 UNC bolt....

That should work splendidly :rofl:

And what is it supposed to be holding?

-
Back