Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You converted yours right?
It was a beat to death dump trailer. I pretty much built a new floor. i bought a scissor lift from a dump truck,with a plan to build one from scratch. But plan changed when the 500 dollar trailer came up.

I would probably be better off selling my 7x12 and putting it towards a dump but man are they expensive. I only have single axle 3500 lb., would probably end up getting a dual axle.

B8840D18-9883-4946-B9CB-84C238F54948.png
The piece in the air is what i kept. Bottom 1/2 was too far gone. As well, the sides were 6 feet tall. Too high for my liking. Even now i think its a little too tall. Still a good trailer.

The new deck framework. Thinking of adding a couple cross pieces, floor flexes with heavy loads.
50E7A368-36B0-4E08-BA95-295ACD888039.jpeg

View attachment 1715717376 The piece in the air is what i kept. Bottom 1/2 was too far gone. As well, the sides were 6 feet tall. Too high for my liking. Even now i think its a little too tall. Still a good trailer.

My sides are probably half that height and I'll be thinking about the freezer (standing up) I'm about to haul 2 hours tipping over. Will bring good straps lol!

Put it on its side then before you turn it on let it settle for a hour upright to equalize the gasses, you will be fine.

My sides are probably half that height and I'll be thinking about the freezer (standing up) I'm about to haul 2 hours tipping over. Will bring good straps lol!
My power wagon has a factory roll bar, it was great for moving fridges.
Something like a cargo net is good for moving them, and 4 straps.

Put it on its side then before you turn it on let it settle for a hour upright to equalize the gasses, you will be fine.
Some fridges are fine, but others not so much. My brother moved a working fridge, and it died. But im certain he didnt let it sit after moving it. But he’s a dumbass, probably flipped it end for end to get it into the house.

Some fridges are fine, but others not so much. My brother moved a working fridge, and it died. But im certain he didnt let it sit after moving it. But he’s a dumbass, probably flipped it end for end to get it into the house.
What happens the refrigerant as a liquid on the high side of the system migrates to the low side and has to rebalance for lack of a better term.

What happens the refrigerant as a liquid on the high side of the system migrates to the low side and has to rebalance for lack of a better term.

I had heard you could wait for settling but didn't know if there were any other reasons to keep it upright. Thanks, I'll size it all up, bringing a blanket so will see what I can do. Also stopping by shop to borrow hand truck : )

The couple months i spent in the parts store,i learned there are some really stupid people out there. Two different people,
Engine wont crank, so he ordered a crank sensor. I explained what a crank sensor’s purpose was, and he still wanted it.
Another guy, no crank. Wanted an auto shutdown relay for a car that didnt use it. And aparrently i was the asshole.
Those two, convinced me to keep my mouth shut and sell em what they want, even though they couldnt diagnose their way out of a wet paper bag.

Good Morning movers, shakers, and dumpsters, it's Friday for those who keep track!!

The couple months i spent in the parts store,i learned there are some really stupid people out there. Two different people,
Engine wont crank, so he ordered a crank sensor. I explained what a crank sensor’s purpose was, and he still wanted it.
Another guy, no crank. Wanted an auto shutdown relay for a car that didnt use it. And aparrently i was the asshole.
Those two, convinced me to keep my mouth shut and sell em what they want, even though they couldnt diagnose their way out of a wet paper bag.
Oh I have stories you would not believe.

Friday, and no parts to fix all of my cars.
Wifes nissan needs a crank sensor.
Kids car needs front wheel bearings and a rear watts link.
My truck would like the axle seal replaced.

so on that note, im gonna work on the Fargo.

Friday, and no parts to fix all of my cars.
Wifes nissan needs a crank sensor just wont crank at all.
Kids car needs front wheel bearings and a rear watts link.
My truck would like the axle seal replaced.

so on that note, im gonna work on the Fargo.

Fixed!

-
Back