Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Found one bag. 8. need 16. Crap......Other bag missing...:BangHead:
Well, If you found one...you will find the other.

At least you have one set to use to size replacements, just in case you don’t.

It’s just basic hardware.

Well, If you found one...you will find the other.

At least you have one set to use to size replacements, just in case you don’t.

It’s just basic hardware.
Look the same as the tail light mounting studs....Just checked, those are too small...

Last edited:
Howdy all. 2 out of 4 generators down, 1 of the mains (2450KW) and 1 of the ships service (994KW). We are also late on the oil change on the other main. So waiting till wind is too high for crane ops to switch to 1 ships service so I can change oil in the main.
In order to run the 500 ton crane you need 2 ships service or 1 main. So between people touching and breaking stuff specifically labeled do not touch, yeh.....:mad:

Howdy all. 2 out of 4 generators down, 1 of the mains (2450KW) and 1 of the ships service (994KW). We are also late on the oil change on the other main. So waiting till wind is too high for crane ops to switch to 1 ships service so I can change oil in the main.
In order to run the 500 ton crane you need 2 ships service or 1 main. So between people touching and breaking stuff specifically labeled do not touch, yeh.....:mad:
Sounds like fun. So glad this work week is done for me. 4 Mondays was enough.
Here's something you could post. LOL
file.jpg

I found a freezer, a bit of a drive but newer and price is less than half of new. Had to empty out trailer to get it ready to pick it up, bummer about 1-2 yards of dirt in bottom along with roots etc.

I have a small cheap 4X8 think it is rated 1000bs, A dump trailer would be the ticket here.

We pick up our pork from the butchers next week, 1/2 hog only 90 pounds butchered. I'm trying to guesstimate the end price per pound with butcher fees, curing etc. Started with 3 per pound, now around 5 per pound, think I'll stop calculating lol!

-
Back