Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'll use the same Keurig cup twice before I toss it.
I don't think I've had Keurig before. Obviously pretty good or it wouldn't be so popular. My local Jamaican coffee roaster has a K cup machine and sells a lot from what I hear. I don't see it on his website though. I need to ask. He roasts and blends a lot. Jamaica me Crazy is my favorite. https://cottonwoodcanyoncoffee.com/

I try too. Just sometimes gotta figure things out the hard way... even if that means FIRE!
askhole.jpg
:poke::poke::rofl:

My Dad was in the US Air Force for 25 years. He used to race McCulloch engines in Go Karts ( sometimes twin engine) on a team, that raced on Runway courses. Us kids used to lay in the back of the station wagon with the tailgate down and watch Dad race. I still have Dad's Trophies and Old School racing helmet and goggles from the early 60's

Think I am finnaly ready to get rid of my OLD Snap on lower box, draw slides are done non roller type. Really like the HF one for 400, the wife asked me what I want for Bday so.....
Any one have a coupon?
Harbor freight doesn’t let coupons be used on their toolboxes anymore, I just tried :(
Don't think they ever did. I haven't paid attention lately, but they used to have big sales on them a few times a year. Labor Day was the best one, that's when I bought mine for work (4 years ago, Paid $300 for a $400 box)
Good morning

Old friend Jerry brought this poster to the reunion this weekend. His dad designed the drag strip back in the early 60's and drew the rendition of what it should look like. It opened in 65.

jerry Hall.jpg

Don't think they ever did. I haven't paid attention lately, but they used to have big sales on them a few times a year. Labor Day was the best one, that's when I bought mine for work (4 years ago, Paid $300 for a $400 box)
Good morning

Anybody signed up for their "Inside Track" club? Looks like they offer some discounts that might pay for the membership at least the first year.
:popcorn:

Hooray! It's that special time of year when millions of gallons of coffee and beer will be ruined! Pumpkin spice drinks start today at Starbucks.
smiley-emoji.gif

Anybody signed up for their "Inside Track" club? Looks like they offer some discounts that might pay for the membership at least the first year.
:popcorn:
A guy at work did that maybe a year ago. He bought one of their biggest boxes and definitely saved more than the membership cost. I think their box sales actually save more though. Don’t think they allow double dipping or using both would be the way to go

Hooray! It's that special time of year when millions of gallons of coffee and beer will be ruined! Pumpkin spice drinks start today at Starbucks.
View attachment 1715785741
On a better note- that also means it’s Octoberfest time! Saw Sam Adams is running commercial that theirs is out now. Have to go shopping soon…

Morning, I'm out of the office with just my phone. Went back to try and see what I'm supposed to see but lots of posts. Is this one of our engines huffing some oil above 5k rpm?

I believe @Mopar Tim is saying it appears to have a rear main leak - oil on flex plate when run above 5K

Morning, I'm out of the office with just my phone. Went back to try and see what I'm supposed to see but lots of posts. Is this one of our engines huffing some oil above 5k rpm?
Yes. Since start a small drip. Small small. But now that I am doing a little more spirited testing major leak from rear area. Minor major. Not gushing out. But a steady leak . occurs hot even while not driving. Just in neutral and reving it up. I am going to pull pan and reseal it. PITA. And go from there.

It is probably my crappy work installing the oil pan. However this drip showed up first after priming the engine oil system. I took pan back off and resealed then. Still a small drop. Then this.

-
Back