Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds like a perfect night!

It was quite nice

20210915_200319_exported_1433.jpg

have a campfire?
That could happen. Anything solid and not painted, can go in the basement for the woodstove. I really don't like burning much plywood and painted even outside because of the smoke. Or just add to the neighbors burn pile. They get a big enough pile that a little extra smoke wouldn't be noticed.
If the bees were located better, I could build the fire over the nest. Watch them fly out through the flames. LOL

Sprinkle the boric acid on/around the hole works on anything with a exoskeleton, SC mix and spray, works on everything including Carpenter bees which are a ***** to kill.
Just looking what Home Depot sells. They show the boric acid for roach killer. Also have an expanding foam for carpenter bees that could work.

If you're doing it yourself, hit them at night or early in the morning. Cooler and they are usually more lethargic.

Hot soapy water is a good first initial attack. A gallon or so poured down the entrance. I like holding off on the nuclear option if I can just get them to relocate.
Found the video! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

it will be tricky if they are indeed in the tunnel network from the ground hogs. I have seen some pretty neat videos where they pour molten aluminum down the entrance hole when just that. Large ant nest turn out really neat. Let cool and dig it out. awesome sculpture - people pay good money for them too

it will be tricky if they are indeed in the tunnel network from the ground hogs. I have seen some pretty neat videos where they pour molten aluminum down the entrance hole when just that. Large ant nest turn out really neat. Let cool and dig it out. awesome sculpture - people pay good money for them too
Speaking of which, I have one burrowing under my kid's garden shed. It's under a concrete floor so he needs to go. I have a Hav-a-heart live trap. I wonder what they like to eat to attract them in?

Well I'm off on an adventure. An old buddy I worked with years ago on a DEA taskforce called me late last night. An old Army buddy of ours is coming through town. He said they're getting together tonight for a couple drinks. No such thing as a couple drinks with these two. Last time I went to lunch with them, and we ended up in a strip bar :eek: until 2am. I told Cheryl who I was going out with. She just rolled her eyes and told me to call if I needed a ride...and that's why we love them.:thumbsup:
Cheers!!
Need I say avoid elevators and fountains? Just sayin……. Have a blast and call Cheryl at end of tour.

Speaking of which, I have one burrowing under my kid's garden shed. It's under a concrete floor so he needs to go. I have a Hav-a-heart live trap. I wonder what they like to eat to attract them in?
I know the groundhogs always liked gnawing on my cantaloupes. I would think any fruit. Maybe peanut butter, sure works for mice

Have seen that. Pretty cool. Probably not gonna work for this. LOL

Well I'm off on an adventure. An old buddy I worked with years ago on a DEA taskforce called me late last night. An old Army buddy of ours is coming through town. He said they're getting together tonight for a couple drinks. No such thing as a couple drinks with these two. Last time I went to lunch with them, and we ended up in a strip bar :eek: until 2am. I told Cheryl who I was going out with. She just rolled her eyes and told me to call if I needed a ride...and that's why we love them.:thumbsup:
Cheers!!
Cheryl the Uber gal. She's great.

Hey guys, hell has frozen over.

dukey has worked on something electrical and it actually works without fire or sparks!!!

Well Tim hope you get that thing figured out. I know for sure you've tried.
Problem is using a L.A. pan on a magnum engine. It needs the one piece gasket but the L.A. pan won't work with that gasket. Or is it just me? Off again.

LOL. That would be a big box. And have never had anything taken. I had a bunch of small boards, plywood scraps etc years ago that I didn't want Put along the road with a 'free' sign and they were all gone in a few days.
Make some Corn Hole Boards and bring it on to Carlisle.....:thumbsup:

-
Back