Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think the foam type spray would be the best bet, and well after dark. Buddy of mine uses a shop vac, lets it run by the nest opening for an hour. Grabs a can of raid and sprays into hose the second he turns of vac, as it could explode otherwise. At the very least shoot fire. Stuff a rag in hose and let it sit for 24 hrs.

Make some Corn Hole Boards and bring it on to Carlisle.....:thumbsup:
Hmm, Probably nothing that would work for those... We did have a set around here somewhere though. Now that you mention it, haven't seen them in years. Thinking they got loaned, or left at a picnic...

I think the foam type spray would be the best bet, and well after dark. Buddy of mine uses a shop vac, lets it run by the nest opening for an hour. Grabs a can of raid and sprays into hose the second he turns of vac, as it could explode otherwise. At the very least shoot fire. Stuff a rag in hose and let it sit for 24 hrs.
What could go wrong...? :eek: LOL
Anything involving electric or water hose is probably a no-go. It's about 300ft+ from the house. If it was 10ft farther it would have been off the property or at least beyond where I mow. And I wouldn't even care.

Replaced my outside outlets that were in this place when we moved in with GFI outlets like they should have been all along

Nice.

Just ran down a short in the kitchen GFI. The prior owner replaced the backsplash and shorted the ground...

Only zapped myself once

20210915_170451.jpg

Hey folks, going to check out for awhile. So f’n tired of the instigating asshats that just have to push buttons, always have to be right, always have to have the last word, their arrogant attitudes just have me done. I love this group of guys in the Coffee Shop. Unfortunately like other social media platforms I just have to step away to regain my sanity. Play nice folks, see ya around.

Hey folks, going to check out for awhile. So f’n tired of the instigating asshats that just have to push buttons, always have to be right, always have to have the last word, their arrogant attitudes just have me done. I love this group of guys in the Coffee Shop. Unfortunately like other social media platforms I just have to step away to regain my sanity. Play nice folks, see ya around.

Be safe out there. Totally get it...

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

We have lost quite a few coffee guys because of *** hats......Come back soon.....

We'll miss ya laddie.
Rats! Now how to get pictures of that straight axle under the Dustpan?
Come back soon :)

<~~~~~~ Used Caterpillar red gasket sealer on both sides of pan gasket on SBF. Bad idea! Specially when the 17 yr old installer has forgotten to install the oil pump drive shaft before installing the motor in the Ranchero. :BangHead:

And I used permatex #2 on it, quiet liberally, no way did I think it would still leak....

-
Back