Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Actually, I recall the kids track team was Delta Junction. Just looked up and it is near Fairbanks.

Me, well I am from Sacramento California, been threw over 33 states, lived in 9, here in northeast Arkansas for over 45 years now.
Burn ban could start today if we don't get any rain, 84 today and cloudy, I should go fishing after 5pm.... but better stay home.. :(...need to help my wife pack up 4 chairs from 1956 (folding chairs)
Life is good today, slowly doing house work.

Hello everyone :D

Shall I tempt myself and check on it?

63.jpg

If Victoria has to have a hood scoop this is the style I will use, it says Plymouth to me.
Great looking car Mike
White red interior with buckets, 440, 4 speed. I contacted the guy and I might take a trip south for a look see next week. Not perfect but not priced that way either.

63b.jpg

63c.jpg

How far south ? Beuityful mopar in my book
A hour and a half south of me. Friend Ted and I can go look. If I walk away empty handed there are a couple interesting liquor stores we can hit on the way home. LMAO

I would consider changing the single pot master cylinder to a dual. Sweet looking though. Nice Mike

Long day. Bunch of oil changes,brake repairs,suspension work. Guy drove van in as i directed him. Fffer took the keys..set me back an hour.

A hour and a half south of me. Friend Ted and I can go look. If I walk away empty handed there are a couple interesting liquor stores we can hit on the way home. LMAO

You can still hit the liquor stores if you do buy it also...

Why can't it be both???

Some guys get red-assed when you disagree with them when they are posting wrong information...

I had to call him out after I proved him wrong and finished my reply to the original poster....

[WANTED] - 2 Sets of 340/727 Column shift linkage

I think I will take my reply and make a how to out of it for others to reference in the future....

-
Back