Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It did wore me out to the point I was down and sick for a month last winter.
You worked hard too for all you have. Now with the wife retiring hopefully you can do things and go places.
I enjoy having Cheryl at home we're good for each other!!
I seem to get more done with a little extra motivation.

Mornin all

296077360_423633713125929_240876067375582672_n.jpg

Everyone have a blessed day, me..well I get to go see a new hart doctor and we all know the paperwork i will have to fill out :BangHead:, so this morning is preparing to go see her.

Had a great time with my two sons yesterday, both was here for about 4 hours :thumbsup:

Good morning everyone, that is a two door 4x4 79 Cherakee amc 360 covered up, the engine fired right up after setting 7 years .

Screenshot_20220731-193959_Gallery.jpg

It did wore me out to the point I was down and sick for a month last winter.
You worked hard too for all you have. Now with the wife retiring hopefully you can do things and go places.
I enjoy having Cheryl at home we're good for each other!!
I am feeling that pain now, Jodi is like a whirlwind trying to get one house ready to sell and building the other two. We have the one just almost livable. Bids just came in for concrete pad on the other one, 65k. I think we had 40k in the budget? Construction cost has escalated to the point of silliness. Construction loan will need renewed in a couple of months, interest rate will likely almost double. Arghh.

I am feeling that pain now, Jodi is like a whirlwind trying to get one house ready to sell and building the other two. We have the one just almost livable. Bids just came in for concrete pad on the other one, 65k. I think we had 40k in the budget? Construction cost has escalated to the point of silliness. Construction loan will need renewed in a couple of months, interest rate will likely almost double. Arghh.

That sucks John. All prices on everything is stupid.

I agree Mitch, seen was worse a few times, let it run i say..just an old man's thoughts.. :lol:

I do see a little metal in the pan. But I have seen that before, and after fluid change, trans was ok. Might consider an aftermarket drain plug with a magnet on it. Also your original filter does not look like your replacement. But the replacement is correct, has larger filtering mass..

Here's a side by side with the new one....

There's no drain plug...should I put one in the pan?

20220801_095757.jpg

Here's a side by side with the new one....

There's no drain plug...should I put one in the pan?

View attachment 1715964087
Your new filter is correct. As for the drain plug, they are available aftermarket. Yes you will need to drill a hole for it. I have used several of them over the years on Mopars, that I did not worry about a stock appearance under the car. Your car is not stock, so I would definitely do that.

Your new filter is correct. As for the drain plug, they are available aftermarket. Yes you will need to drill a hole for it. I have used several of them over the years on Mopars, that I dis not worry about a stock appearance under the car. Your car is not stock, so I would definitely do that.

Here?

20220801_100909.jpg

Retired haha I feel like I work harder or do more since I did retired. Speaking of retired first of the month loafers it's PAYDAY!!
Yep, pay day, I do get a second one on the third Thursday but that one doesn't count for much.

Woo hoo...It's Monday! I waited all weekend for this day. Back to work I go
Hooray! Hooray! Back to work today! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

At least I have 'substantial completion' on the bathroom. Should be able to wrap up the little leftovers before the weekend.

Good morning

-
Back