Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There was a round magnet in many of the the later 727 pans.

AMC Jeep 727 pan
upload_2022-8-1_10-35-58.png

no drain plug even though filter, band adjutst, and oil change are supposed to be a regular maint action.

I do see a little metal in the pan. But I have seen that before, and after fluid change, trans was ok. Might consider an aftermarket drain plug with a magnet on it. Also your original filter does not look like your replacement. But the replacement is correct, has larger filtering mass..

I remember the first test engine oil filter I cut and inspected at work. I was very concerned. I asked the Director of Develoment about it, he asked..."have you ever cut a filter on your truck?" I replied no, he said "Don't, you will be paranoid every time you go somewhere. That filter is really good for what we just did to that engine".

I am feeling that pain now, Jodi is like a whirlwind trying to get one house ready to sell and building the other two. We have the one just almost livable. Bids just came in for concrete pad on the other one, 65k. I think we had 40k in the budget? Construction cost has escalated to the point of silliness. Construction loan will need renewed in a couple of months, interest rate will likely almost double. Arghh.
Man I feel you there. We were approved to build in Feb 2020, was to break ground in April 2020, 2100 sq ft, including attached garage and walk out basement. 275,000. Which included the drive way and septic, the whole turn key package.

We got screwed when the bank put a halt on all construction 5 days before we were to sign to break ground.

now, the exact same floor plan, no garage, no basement, and simplified exterior design to a basic square foot print. 345,000. Plus another 8500 for electric, plus 9500 for driveway. If we want an attached garage m, add 45,000. A walk out basement, add 75,000. 17,500 more for septic too

we got hosed. I’m actually hoping for a big economic downturn so prices freaking drop.

Man I feel you there. We were approved to build in Feb 2020, was to break ground in April 2020, 2100 sq ft, including attached garage and walk out basement. 275,000. Which included the drive way and septic, the whole turn key package.

We got screwed when the bank put a halt on all construction 5 days before we were to sign to break ground.

now, the exact same floor plan, no garage, no basement, and simplified exterior design to a basic square foot print. 345,000. Plus another 8500 for electric, plus 9500 for driveway. If we want an attached garage m, add 45,000. A walk out basement, add 75,000. 17,500 more for septic too

we got hosed. I’m actually hoping for a big economic downturn so prices freaking drop.
Something of an economic reset seems to be in the works. We are definitely seeing a drop in gas price. Never getting back where it was though.

Could be worse. They could have had one of those mysterious fires in that area of the refinery that needed updating so the insurance company and the consumer will pay for the update/reconstruction :lol:
Hush, they might hear you!! That will happen soon enough......

Good Morning folks, just a drive by to say thanks to Ray @halifaxhops for making me laugh this morning. Walked in my office in the shop and changed the calendar. Had a good chuckle. Thanks Ray! Hope y’all are doing well. Have a great day folks.

D26ADEDC-6384-419D-9EBF-76C0150B093C.jpeg

Been running around this morning. Stopped at the bank. Went to the bait shop for my fishing license. Damn, I am old enough for a "forever license". Yep, I'm that old. Went to 3 stores to check Pork shoulder prices. Going to smoke a couple shoulders for pulled pork to take on vacation. The family usually eats lunch at the resort and we go out to eat for supper. 2 10pounders will feed 30.

Good afternoon, hart doctor said I need another stress test , but my wife's hart doctor has her going to the hospital tomorrow for a single stint, could be more they said once they look closer tomorrow :(
I hope she is not dealing with doctors just needing work :BangHead: ..it could happen!!
But glad we found it and getting her took care of quickly.. yep, we had the same day hart doctor appointments, .... what a morning, I have dishes soaking in hot hot soap water, cleaning the kitchen and pathrroom as she rests.. another day, another way. :drama:.. music playing and shades are open..

Have a good day everyone

Good afternoon, hart doctor said I need another stress test , but my wife's hart doctor has her going to the hospital tomorrow for a single stint, could be more they said once they look closer tomorrow :(
I hope she is not dealing with doctors just needing work :BangHead: ..it could happen!!
But glad we found it and getting her took care of quickly.. yep, we had the same day hart doctor appointments, .... what a morning, I have dishes soaking in hot hot soap water, cleaning the kitchen and pathrroom as she rests.. another day, another way. :drama:.. music playing and shades are open..

Have a good day everyone
Wishing you and the wife nothing but the best. Saying a prayer for you two.

Wishing you and the wife nothing but the best. Saying a prayer for you two.
Thank you, we had thought it could be possible the both of us would have a stint surgery the same day, that can not happen, two older folks living alone need to take care of each other, but it has worked out so I can take care of her ..
Thank you brother, for the prayers. You rock dude :D

Have a good day everyone
We are burning sage for you cousin. Hope it goes well. See ya soon

Prayers

Have a good day everyone

-
Back