Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I's 42° and foggy here. I am going to fire up the smoker and hickory smoke a slab of fresh side into bacon.

View attachment 1716067128

View attachment 1716067129

View attachment 1716067130

View attachment 1716067131

View attachment 1716067141
Great minds think alike, I am firing up smoker and doing some pork and chicken at same time. In theory a taboo for flavor migration but at low temp I have not really seen that, and it saves me three hours! Creative or lazy, not sure which!

Great minds think alike, I am firing up smoker and doing some pork and chicken at same time. In theory a taboo for flavor migration but at low temp I have not really seen that, and it saves me three hours! Creative or lazy, not sure which!
Just smart

It only costs that much more to go first class!
Yep. First class ain't always in the budget, but go with the best you can afford. Usually costs less in the long run. This vinyl plank is pretty tough stuff. Upstairs is higher end '20 mil wear layer' What I got for basement is midgrade -12 mil. Still a really good floor and a lot less labor than tile.

Talking military this morning and came across this. Equipment upgrades at times don't change a whole lot through the centuries...:lol:

nc_ohc=MKW5UWPYXGAAX9lZBku&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-3.png

Oil changes done. Brought avalanche in to diagnose power window inop.
Took switch apart and re-assembled and its working. Loose pin on circuit board i think. Is working now, so i will leave it.
Turns out it has power fold mirrors, but no switch. Scan tool will fold mirror though. Go figure.

Dragged in the parts donor box for the studebaker, going to chop it up tomorrow.

Went and got the taxes done today. Apparently made too much money last year because we have to donate more $$
Should be better next time with the wife fully retired. If not might have to find some dependents somewhere and no you guys don't qualify.
Went out to the driving range and took my tax frustrations out on some golf balls. I feel better time for a toddy!!

Went and got the taxes done today. Apparently made too much money last year because we have to donate more $$
Should be better next time with the wife fully retired. If not might have to find some dependents somewhere and no you guys don't qualify.
Went out to the driving range and took my tax frustrations out on some golf balls. I feel better time for a toddy!!
We are starting the tax process now, filing an extension is on the horizon. All we need is about a dozen more LLCs! I think your toddie idea has merit!

We are starting the tax process now, filing an extension is on the horizon. All we need is about a dozen more LLCs! I think your toddie idea has merit!
I can only imagine what you guys must go through every year.
I have a best friend who has about 150 properties he owns and rents. He also has a remodeling business.
He has an accountant he meets with for a few hours quarterly just to keep it right side up. He also puts in for an extension every year.

Anyone ever heard of a job giving you a paid 30 day consecutive “sabbatical” ?

I gotta pay mine and file in a couple weeks. Last job didn’t take out enough in my withholding so I have to pay the tax man…

-
Back