Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
New T shirt image. @TomMoparMan's car this year.

t shirt.jpg

I get a tax extension every year, because I don't know if I'll be Stateside in April or not usually. This year I will be home at the end of March. But probably will still file an extension.

Sitting at one of my favorite coffee shops alone here having breakfast and some coffee. Here's a picture of what guys do in Vietnam at 6:45 in the morning. I've seen this group of guys here many times. This is a common sight in Vietnam at the cafes. Pretty sure they are playing chess.
PXL_20230322_234423640.jpg

How’s an extension work? Don’t you still have to pay on that date?
You don't have to pay on that date, but if you end up owing money the Infernal Revenue service will charge interest on the amount between April 16 and whatever date you actually pay.

You don't have to pay on that date, but if you end up owing money the Infernal Revenue service will charge interest on the amount between April 16 and whatever date you actually pay.
We overpay. No interest but how much interest in a checking or savings account nowdays.

This Cat appeared while I was eating breakfast. I threw him some scraps. Cat was a little apprehensive about eating them at first . Probably has a pretty tough life here in Vietnam.

PXL_20230322_232147673.jpg

Morning night shifters. Another March Madness chapter tonight...GO K-STATE !!

Mitch in VN do they have dogs and cats as pets??
Yes they do have dogs and cats as pets. It's becoming more popular here. But mostly the pets are somewhat neglected. As you probably already know they even eat dog in Vietnam. But it's not an outfront thing that you see on the street. It's kind of a back alley deal. They eat more dog in the north of Vietnam than they do in the south. I ate some by accident one time, They didn't tell me what it was. I apologized to the Lord. Lol

Yes they do have dogs and cats as pets. It's becoming more popular here. But mostly the pets are somewhat neglected. As you probably already know they even eat dog in Vietnam. But it's not an outfront thing that you see on the street. It's kind of a back alley deal. They eat more dog in the north of Vietnam than they do in the south. I ate some by accident one time, They didn't tell me what it was. I apologized to the Lord. Lol
As a young man living in labor camps, up in Michigan during Apple season, the Mexican crew there cook and had dog back in late 60 early 70es, had to keep a close eye on my grandmother's poodle, I guess it was there favorite, I must say the worked hard, and was very nice familys, and even down in Florida they BBQ them , we would see 4 to six dogs running around that we knew would not be there soon.
Ain't life funny, and great at the same time Mitch. :thumbsup:

-
Back