Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Luck.. Buy all ya can.. They aint makin any more of it.
yeah

they wanted 58,900 for the 10 acres...... I looked up the accessed value and had it appraised, both came in close to each other, county says its worth 3700 an acre, appraiser said it averages out to 3900. So I offered 40 even. we'll see what happens

Anyone working on your Mopar today? Think I will do something on The Duster. Only going to around 80F here. Not sure if I will try to get the carpet done or continue with the bumpers. Hmm

Next door? You need a Garagemahal?
No, this one about 7 miles farther into the sticks than where I am now. Its a small hill but has a 2 creeks and a small, swimming pool sized fish pond. Long gravel driveway and only accessible via 4wd

Good luck sound fair to me. Farmland?
No. 7 of the 10 are wooded, mostly maple, ash, beech a couple hickories. nearest neighbor with a house is about 2 miles from it, so im thinking small hunting cabin one day

Me after Bourbon coffee..........wishing you luck!
smiley-crossing-fingers.png

I'm not too confident though, my realtor says shes been trying to sell that property for 9 months. Had several people offer on it, but the owner(s) havent accepted any of them. She did say mine was the highest so far but not by much

Do it and get it done then! Hey a tip for ya the door sil plate screws can be a pain heat a nail up and melt the hole through the carpet.

Do it and get it done then! Hey a tip for ya the door sil plate screws can be a pain heat a nail up and melt the hole through the carpet.
that is an awesome tip wish i'd known that when i did my old charger, that was a pain

didn't think any of them went through it? But I had seen others say to use a solder iron or other 'hot poker' to open holes for seats and belts.

I just torch a finishing nail and use that, does not mess up the soldering iron. And it cools fast also! Great for the seat bolts also ever drill through a carpet?

-
Back