Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good evening folks (if anyone is around).

I had a great afternoon with the GTS after the bug guys came over and destroyed the yellow jacket ground nest. I took her out for a 2 hour cruise, the weather was perfect. Sunny, 75° with a nice breeze.

First, I can say without a doubt the fender braces make a HUGE difference in how the car rides and handles. Much firmer cruising, over rough roads and cornering is night and day better. I would recommend doing it to anyone with an A-body that doesn't have them.

I also spent a bunch of time fine tuning the carb and timing curve. She runs like melted butter now. Nice idle, smooth off-idle transition and the same coming of throttle. The power curve is about perfect now.

Here is a clip of her idling in the driveway. Like any good music, it's best when you listen through earbuds or good speakers...:)

conversely - the wheel and tires on the truck were my highlight... took the Scamp for a quick shake around the block and bent a push rod.. daaahhhhhfuk

conversely - the wheel and tires on the truck were my highlight... too the Scamp for a quick shake around the block and bent a push rod.. daaahhhhhfuk
Seriously?? That bites big time! How'd that happen??

Oh yeah, I saw your wheels and tires on the truck earlier. If you want a silver lip around them I can give you a link to wheel striping tape to add it. They are easy to apply and hold up well. Various widths and color available.

Seriously?? That bites big time! How'd that happen??

Oh yeah, I saw your wheels and tires on the truck earlier. If you want a silver lip around them I can give you a link to wheel striping tape to add it. They are easy to apply and hold up well. Various widths and color available.
probably installer error - one of the rocker stop nuts was loose...

100 grand. Gave me 20 grand down, looks to be serious. Waiting for wire transfer on tuesday, the 20 was cash, 100 dollar bills.
I never would have guessed you'd let it go that cheap. As long as you get what you want, it's all good!

I am really surprised bud... really
I dont drive it, and that is a LOT of money. It was like, you want to sell it? No but if the price is right. How much to sell it? 100 Grand! He says sold! Hard to turn down.

-
Back