Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This will quench your thirst! Note my wife's shot glass!

Resized952018022395172628.jpg

Hey OMR...what happened to your Dog named Sex joke? Did they take it down? ANyway a funny thing happened today. I kind of read it but made it sound like it was me it was happening to. And one of your smart Philly guys said..."awww man you can beat that rap" I said to him...uh it is a joke (some of the other inmates were starting to laugh at him) I said no man...it is a joke made up....not for real...he said "I agree it is a joke and they are made up charges...that is why I am telling you that you can beat that rap" I couldn't go any longer I was laughing so hard I couldn't talk.

Where was it at?

Hey OMR...what happened to your Dog named Sex joke? Did they take it down? ANyway a funny thing happened today. I kind of read it but made it sound like it was me it was happening to. And one of your smart Philly guys said..."awww man you can beat that rap" I said to him...uh it is a joke (some of the other inmates were starting to laugh at him) I said no man...it is a joke made up....not for real...he said "I agree it is a joke and they are made up charges...that is why I am telling you that you can beat that rap" I couldn't go any longer I was laughing so hard I couldn't talk.
I deal with that mentality daily.
As for the dog joke it's still there..
But if they take it down it's no skin off my nose.
It wouldn't be the first time.
Heck I was banned from here once already

I just looked again and I did not see it. It was in the Jokes and funny stuff forum

TGIF all you Mopar nerds! I am enjoying my last partial day of work before my extended medical leave for
knee replacement. The cutter scheduled me first, 5:30 AM Tuesday morning.

Before they gave me the cocktail before surgery, the nurse handed me a Sharpie and said "Mark the knee we're supposed to work on" :rofl:There's a confidence builder for ya. "CUT HERE" :rofl:

Might be a tough day.....Just got a cryptic call from my wife....Getting some proceeds from a real estate deal, got a bad feeling what my wife did!!!

-
Back