Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
0223181212a.jpg
0223181212_HDR.jpg
0223181229a.jpg
0223181230.jpg
0223181228b_HDR.jpg

I want to laugh but I actually feel bad for the guy. I hate to say it but I have been there

You know,YOU TOUCHED IT LAST
rules apply here...
I was watching a guy load a forklift once,decided to help him out and steer it up onto the deck.
Cable snapped and i got it stopped before it hit a parked vehicle. Luck of the draw.

It was Comical...for sure...... I do feel bad for him ... but it was pretty FUNNY at the time......

I pulled into a police station to make a delivery. I set the brake because the battery was weak and wouldn't start the truck. I was standing there telling the chief that I had his order of road signs when there was this big crash! The brake was not set properly and the truck rolled down the hill right through the garage door and hit the new cruiser that was being prepped with the radio and other equipment. And I did not get fired!

Homie had hat a bad day............
At LEAST HE IS OFF WELFARE BUT MIGHT BE BACK ON IT. Glad I spent twenty five years protecting idiots! Mitch how dare you my tax dollars at waste again!:mob:

No before I am called a racist yes I am everyone without Red hair and blue eyes can go f themselves!

I pulled into a police station to make a delivery. I set the brake because the battery was weak and wouldn't start the truck. I was standing there telling the chief that I had his order of road signs when there was this big crash! The brake was not set properly and the truck rolled down the hill right through the garage door and hit the new cruiser that was being prepped with the radio and other equipment. And I did not get fired!
And the subliminal message was?

At LEAST HE IS OFF WELFARE BUT MIGHT BE BACK ON IT. Glad I spent twenty five years protecting idiots! Mitch how dare you my tax dollars at waste again!:mob:

No before I am called a racist yes I am everyone without Red hair and blue eyes can go f themselves!
Fixed my self!

and the quote of the day is?
0223181230-jpg.jpg

Wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent?

-
Back