Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Might be a tough day.....Just got a cryptic call from my wife....Getting some proceeds from a real estate deal, got a bad feeling what my wife did!!!
Better to have money coming in like that than out right?

They all speak in cryptic.
It's when you translate it that you discover the **** your in.
By then it's to late.
I would be the cryptic speaker. My wife is too conservative. (I think) She seems to spend a lot of money but not on anything of value. LOL She's a CPA and manages a $150,000,000.00 budget for the city.

0223181209.jpg

Him hat a problem. Him gits here to takes a case on his **** .. And has a prolem

Too bad it missed the , left over Belve , by about two feet... LOL............:rofl:

I have heard of “first day on the job”
Bet this is “last day on the job”
Looks like you dodged a bullet there,Mitch.

If a car hits a tree and there is no one around to hear it, does it still make a sound??

Is he blaming you Mitch?
I was standing right there , when it happened. I had steered the car back to the truck, to load. Then I got out , as it got to the ramp. As hes pulled it up the ramp, his connections broke loose>>>LOL

He saw it, as I did , and tried to run , and catch it,..... on the passenger side.... Well... he was too late.... He got the door open about tenth of a sec before it hit the tree. ... What do you think happened to him???????? LOL... I could hardly contain myself....

I was standing right there , when it happened. I had steered the car back to the truck, to load. Then I got out , as it got to the ramp. As hes pulled it up the ramp, his connections broke loose>>>LOL
Oops! You need a drink?

-
Back