Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think it can be kept black or body color matched. I really hope this works out so that folks can do what they want with it for not much money invested. I figure the total investment to put one on will be less than $50 with paint cost added (if desired).

It would be nice if I can give folks a low-cost option to do something custom like this...
:thumbsup:

Take your pick...

69 valiant airdam 1.jpg

69 valiant airdam 1a.jpg

my opinion? I like it painted as opposed to adding a 3 rd color in only one place. When adding colors I like to see it in at least 3 places to bring it together.

my opinion? I like it painted as opposed to adding a 3 rd color in only one place. When adding colors I like to see it in at least 3 places to bring it together.
I don't disagree. But it also depends on the owner's color scheme and preference.

On the all red Valiant, I'd go color matched. On my GTS, I'd go black since I have a black vinyl top and black rear stripes plus black tail pan.

If this thing works out, hopefully we will see many variations and ideas...:)

I don't disagree. But it also depends on the owner's color scheme and preference.

On the all red Valiant, I'd go color matched. On my GTS, I'd go black since I have a black vinyl top and black rear stripes plus black tail pan.

If this thing works out, hopefully we will see many variations and ideas...:)
pretty much what I meant , if the car had black in other places, stripes, blacked out hood, top etc, the black would look sharp.

Good morning Karl!
ok, so what's the debate?
The guy started speculating on the reasons for the (minimal) decline and I told him he was speculating. He just wouldn't let it go and started questioning how I could reject his "argument" as false - when he provided no basis for his assumption whatsoever.

He still doesn't get it.

Good morning Mike, I am cup #2 , Looks like a nice dry day here for me, no rain is a good thang :thumbsup:

hey ya Mike - just getting through cup one - looking like another blast of winter fun here today - yay. How are you doing?

I am doing much better now that all these crazy storms have moved out, 6 days of systems moving in and out had Arther talking to me every evening and morning ..

Buddy is my dogs name, I have the JAK 2 Jean (google it) , my bones (neck, sholders and hips) Arthritises ! Arther for short.

Picture 222 110.jpg

I hear that, sometimes I can't see the forest for the tree's myself ..

Good morning Ben and Matt, hope this day goes your way today :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good morning Ray, keeping the day simple here on the hill, the wife is off today so I bet she has plans for me :drama:

-
Back