Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On the ground with Ralleys on the front and the black steels on back. Love the look..

View attachment 1715337070

View attachment 1715337071

Watch the inside fender wells, if rubbing is going to happen that’s where it always does on the Demon/Duster body with that size wheel/tire combo.

It happened on mine back in the day with the same size wheels and tires. Not terrible, but enough to leave a mark on the inside behind the wheel and hear it on rough roads.

Thanks, it was a tough class with those nice GTX’s, Road Runners, not to mention your Barracuda.
Just to let you all know Jaws won the long distance award!!
Definitely some really nice cars in your class. They had me in modified, to many non stock parts on my car.

Wife was looking at forecast. Rain. Rain. Rain.
So much for hot dry summer, it was said this would be a record breaking hot dry summer.
As far as may long weekend goes,this is the coldest one i remember.

Haha

CEAF22F0-F937-4ADB-8DB3-8DA6D20F0AFD.jpeg

What is the basis for judging or awards in 'modified'?
Modified was based on number of changes from original on your car. The usual wheels, color, engine, engine parts, etc...
That had a team of what appeared to be five very knowledgeable judges including a woman. They went over each car top to bottom. Each one seem to look at a particular area and then they met and talked. They go as a group and look a car, point and talk. Each car had a scoring sheet.
Awards were first, second, third in a class. You were classed on entry to the show. My class 1966-1969 had both a stock and modified class.

Modified was based on number of changes from original on your car. The usual wheels, color, engine, engine parts, etc...
That had a team of what appeared to be five very knowledgeable judges including a woman. They went over each car top to bottom. Each one seem to look at a particular area and then they met and talked. They go as a group and look a car, point and talk. Each car had a scoring sheet.
Awards were first, second, third in a class. You were classed on entry to the show. My class 1966-1969 had both a stock and modified class.
What did the find???

Good morning, raining cats and dogs here, great day at the race track (George Rays Drag strip) yesterday, a 14 hour day for me.

That had a team of what appeared to be five very knowledgeable judges including a woman. They go as a group and look a car, point and talk.

When women get in groups and point and talk when I'm around, there's usually laughing involved.... :rolleyes: :lol:

-
Back