Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cleaned driveway. Two hours with the plow. Some big drifts by the shop.
So now under the fargo. Right after my coffee.

Snow is coming down pretty good right now, but just a dusting on the ground so far. They must be using a yo-yo to make the forecast. Last night they were down to 1-3. This morning showed 3-5. Just looked now and it says less than an inch...Whatever. I'll take her car (Journey) to drive to work just in case. Still just 2 wheel, but better tires,traction control and ABS. The Neon does stay nice and straight as it skids to a stop...:steering: :lol:

Install of new ignition, regulator, sway bar links, (although not pictured) new coil!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Added the 2 short springs i wanted back in the stack,snubbers in and torqued u-bolts. Its suprising how much 50 ft-lbs will flatten springs. About to finish up rear shackles and set it back down. Need to get sheet metal hung back on.

What's your line??

Most random post of the day to say "hey .... that's my line" without quoting anyone. :poke:
When ever anyone comes on any of the Mopar sites that I am on, mostly in the Welcome Wagon Thread, I always Post " Welcome to the Madness "....Its a fact you can check...LOL

Hey you two^^^ not usually around during the day, nice seeing you....well, not really seeing you but.....

No it was his fifth when he was scared white! That's what his Birth certificate said any how.

-
Back