Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A whopping .01" of rain this morning. Surprisingly I haven't heard the fire, ambulance, police sirens heading to PCH to extract any novice drivers from the drainage ditches :lol: yet. They should be just about finished up with their Tall Boy lunches by now :lol:

Geez! This thread is still going!!!

Hope your all doing great! Miss chatting with you guys! Somehow girls with no bras and booty shorts draw my attention away. Summer year round isnt that bad..

Hope your all doing great! Miss chatting with you guys! Somehow girls with no bras and booty shorts draw my attention away. Summer year round isnt that bad..
Howdy sir.. I understand why your attention would be directed elsewhere. Hope all is well with you guys ..

Hey, How ya doin Ramie ? Hope all is well in Costa Rica. Im headed to my Paradise in a few weeks myself..:thumbsup:

Howdy sir.. I understand why your attention would be directed elsewhere. Hope all is well with you guys ..

Things are going very well Rick! Our house will be completed in about a month and a half. Thats a couple months ahead of schedule. So we are super exited for that. Our entire life is floating across the Caribbean right now on its way to us. We just visited MN for 3 weeks from Nov. 11-Dec. 1st. It was good to see family and a very few select friends. We were just to busy packing all of our belongings. Here is the current status of our home as of last week. Ready for paint late next week.

IMG_20211212_115852066_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211212_123941766_HDR.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2021-11-24 at 9.14.50 AM.jpeg

Hey, How ya doin Ramie ? Hope all is well in Costa Rica. Im headed to my Paradise in a few weeks myself..:thumbsup:

By the way. Your mug scares me every time I look at the calendar this month! Im sure mine did last month! Hahaha Yep the calendar made it all the way to Costa Rica! Did you guys do a calendar this year?

Probably 6 months or so. USCIS still has our case to get her here. They are extremely S-L-O-W.........
UGH! I know exactly how you feel! Been dealing with "manana" (tomorrow) since we moved here. It doesnt actually mean what it means... Just means sometime in the future! This place sure tests your patience! As Im sure Vietnam is also very similar!

By the way. Your mug scares me every time I look at the calendar this month! Im sure mine did last month! Hahaha Yep the calendar made it all the way to Costa Rica! Did you guys do a calendar this year?
Yup, Thank Hoppy for doing that again. Pretty sharp calendars for next year. House looks awesome Ramie. And looks like beautiful weather also.....

Yup, Thank Hoppy for doing that again. Pretty sharp calendars for next year. House looks awesome Ramie. And looks like beautiful weather also.....
Thats awesome! WTG @halifaxhops !!! Just no way to ship me anything here otherwise I would of been in for one.. Any previews of next years?

Our address is literally 350mts norte of bumpa, 150 oeste, última casa a la izquierda. 350mts north of the pump (gas station), 150mts west, last house on the left. They use land marks such as the large tree, blue house, etc.. Its crazy! We've tried to find a few places with no luck.

Thats awesome! WTG @halifaxhops !!! Just no way to ship me anything here otherwise I would of been in for one.. Any previews of next years?

Our address is literally 350mts norte of bumpa, 150 oeste, última casa a la izquierda. 350mts north of the pump (gas station), 150mts west, last house on the left. They use land marks such as the large tree, blue house, etc.. Its crazy! We've tried to find a few places with no luck.
Sounds a lot like what we run into in Mexico..

-
Back