Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did it tug the heartstrings a little?
Better was the surprised look on her parent's face.
This morning we were all at breakfast.
They move to their new base next fall.
My other daughter told her it will be exciting to find out where they will move to.
She looked at her and said "I already know we're moving here and living with Nana and Papa"...lol!!

So fairly comparable to prices to build here.
Yep, It used to be cheaper (for everything) about 3-5 years ago, but they are in a housing boom right now. Of course it also depends on the location. If we were to move into the central valley away from the national parks and tourist places its a lot cheaper than where we live. I could probably turn around and sell this place for around $300k once its done.

Well, I just completed my Concealed Handgun Permit renewal, and pushed send. Thank God my friend here last week notified me, after looking at my license, it expires on 12/31/21. Saw my Certified Instructor yesterday for the Cert. Spent an hour with him and spent around 50 rounds, and Im out. Good to know people.....:lol:

Well, I just completed my Concealed Handgun Permit renewal, and pushed send. Thank God my friend here last week notified me, after looking at my license, it expires on 12/31/21. Saw my Certified Instructor yesterday for the Cert. Spent an hour with him and spent around 50 rounds, and Im out. Good to know people.....:lol:
PckPm5P.gif

So I snuck out from quarantine today to feed my horses and goats. Snapped a couple quick pics of my new to me truck!

ACA63F39-A713-4605-A151-934BF947E818.jpeg

AC5433A4-5B49-4795-8D83-354A55CAC796.jpeg

Do the lenses fade/craze?
Yeah. But even when they’re brand new, the bulbs are greatly underpowered and the scattering of the factory lenses is really bad. That’s the 3rd set of factory headlight housings in that truck. Just put those in 2 years ago. Brand new Mopar pieces from the dealership

Just replace with new, OEM and put in better bulbs......
Did that already.... the problem is dodge’s harness actually doesn’t allow a full 12 volt to the headlight bulbs. It’s actually about 8 volts actually reaching the bulbs. Every 94-2002 Ram is the same way.

-
Back