Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You good Sir are not helping! Jodi told me, with some enthusiasm that if I dragged one more project home before I got the house built i was dead man walking!
Stash it at Ben's new place and then go back and say "honey lookie what I found...we need a pasture vehicle" :thumbsup:

Fuel pump is a no show. So trying to motivate myself to organizing my quonset. Is a mess. And get firebird up on stands to get front end done.

Fuel pump is a no show. So trying to motivate myself to organizing my quonset. Is a mess. And get firebird up on stands to get front end done.
Ordering parts has really been sketchy . Ordered a coil , been a week now ! Suppose to come today ...lol:BangHead:

I’m still no good at estimating wood piles, but pretty sure this is way more than a cord. They had left early again on Wednesday without finishing as it was going to rain. Just really dragging along for what was projected to be a couple hours actual work. Seemed the splitting went fast, but he got bogged down with cutting. So yesterday he wasn't coming till afternoon... I took my chainsaw out in the morning and cut up/cleaned up everything that was left. So all they had to do was split it and roll. He is a legit business and fully insured, but I kinda wanted him out of here before he hurt himself or something...

View attachment 1715972698

You have wood... :D

beavis_and_butt_head.jpg

Here's my friend Doug's new Pit Bull puppy that he took home two weeks ago... She is 11 weeks old... Very beautiful markings....

He has a 2 year old black one with white paws and this one is her niece (her brother's offspring)...

Star A11.jpg

well that's the plan; we will see what mom says. she wants me to have an airbag which none of my vehicles currently have.
she was on board because it had a shoulder belt but then. she saw the pictures. its not bad by any means it just looks rough. we'll see

well that's the plan; we will see what mom says. she wants me to have an airbag which none of my vehicles currently have.
she was on board because it had a shoulder belt but then. she saw the pictures. its not bad by any means it just looks rough. we'll see
Meh I would make fun of that but that’s the exact same reason I lost out on a 1970 440 B5 blue Cuda… for 500 bucks, rust free. In 2004…

In hindsight, I should have bought the thing, hidden it at my grandparents house who would have let that happen easily.
My advice, ignore mom, buy the car. She’ll forgive ya… eventually.

Hey guys. Getting moms building wrapped up. Still needs shingles. Then on to other deferred maintenance...2 new roofs. Car shop and moms other storage building. 20 by 30.

Needs some facia replaced. Old termite damage. Tented a few years ago....

Summit . Gets stuck at the border many times .

Ahhh... Yes... I use them as my go-to, but their warehouse is only a day's drive from here so I usually have things in 2 days regardless of shipping. Occasionally something will come out of Sparks, NV or drop ship which slows it a bit.

Ahhh... Yes... I use them as my go-to, but their warehouse is only a day's drive from here so I usually have things in 2 days regardless of shipping. Occasionally something will come out of Sparks, NV or drop ship which slows it a bit.
On that note , just dropped off at the door. Good timing...lol!

-
Back