Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
A balmy minus 7 celcius this morning. Not good for anyone that left garden hoses outside, will crack fittings. And split pressure washer housings.
Back to patch panels on the ford edge.

A body VS B Body?
Actually, I almost wonder if you have found a slant 6 727… that would account for the differences as well.
Feel your pain Chris ( @dukeboy_318 )

Pulled the old transmission out of the car. The new one is NOT a 904...or at least it appears that the tailshaft housing is not. ID number on the transmission is a 65 Slant 6 HD Valiant and the housing accepts the pushbutton but it is several inches longer :BangHead:

So I'm a dolt for not recognizing that but everything from the bell housing back to that point is totally correct.

View attachment 1715999145

View attachment 1715999146

View attachment 1715999147

View attachment 1715999148

View attachment 1715999149

View attachment 1715999150
or you’ve found the rarer slant 6 727 pushbutton. That would account for the differences as well

I'm afraid to go look at the dart this morning. I painted the one side of it yesterday but the temperature dropped like a stone as the sun set and as it dropped the orange peel just got worse with every coat. Not to mention the bugs landing on my paint.
Anyone have a tutorial on how to cut and buff?

I'm afraid to go look at the dart this morning. I painted the one side of it yesterday but the temperature dropped like a stone as the sun set and as it dropped the orange peel just got worse with every coat. Not to mention the bugs landing on my paint.
Anyone have a tutorial on how to cut and buff?
YouTube: Eastwood channel

Pretty accurate these days

05D5B163-97F1-46B4-870D-34C65914FE6C.jpeg

Looks like you boys are gonna have a great day of fishing! I am pouring the patio today. Actually they are going to stamp it so that it looks like wood. I have never seen it that way but Boss has and she likes it so that is the way it is gonna be. They dye and stamp. I did get almost all the bar wiring done yesterday. I left the three overhead lights alone as I am not sure what kind of light she will decide. And I attached the best tool ever for residential electrical. Man it is handy!

00DD3D5A-EB28-463D-8837-0168C1427565.jpeg

D4C99690-C082-41F6-8299-6A91E14272E7.jpeg

Feel your pain Chris ( @dukeboy_318 )

Pulled the old transmission out of the car. The new one is NOT a 904...or at least it appears that the tailshaft housing is not. ID number on the transmission is a 65 Slant 6 HD Valiant and the housing accepts the pushbutton but it is several inches longer :BangHead:

So I'm a dolt for not recognizing that but everything from the bell housing back to that point is totally correct.

View attachment 1715999145

View attachment 1715999146

View attachment 1715999147

View attachment 1715999148

View attachment 1715999149

View attachment 1715999150
Let me make sure I understand, what you are essentially saying is that you are getting to much tail and your not happy About it?

Good Morning All!
You are up early! I am trying to remember the big festival in Anacortes that happens about now Oyster run or something like that. It was always a hoot. We would stay over in LaConner Upstairs over a bar in a little itty bitty room and just watch the canal Do it’s thing.

You are up early! I am trying to remember the big festival in Anacortes that happens about now Oyster run or something like that. It was always a hoot. We would stay over in LaConner Upstairs over a bar in a little itty bitty room and just watch the canal Do it’s thing.
Yep that was the Oyster Run, happened a couple weeks ago. My daughter works in Anacortes at a Spa, they just close for the day, can't understand it but some people who get massages don't want to hear Harley's lol! It's a pretty big run and yes LaConner would be a great venue with their main street etc.

:rofl:

And my shaft is too long. Exactly
My buddy the machinist has shortened driveshafts for me a few times. His lathe is big enough to accept them. Machines end off, cuts to length and drives yoke back in. Uses bars through the yokes to align and square end and welds it up. May attempt it myself next time.

Good morning men, wait !! Did I see someone is pouring concrete today !!
Its going to freeze tonight I think :eek:

If it freezes the top will last about a year and pop off I believe!!

Good morning men, wait !! Did I see someone is pouring concrete today !!
Its going to freeze tonight I think :eek:

If it freezes the top will last about a year and pop off I believe!!
Not in Johns neck of the woods. No frost there im sure.
Up here? Forget it. Has to be covered.

Looks like you boys are gonna have a great day of fishing! I am pouring the patio today. Actually they are going to stamp it so that it looks like wood. I have never seen it that way but Boss has and she likes it so that is the way it is gonna be. They dye and stamp. I did get almost all the bar wiring done yesterday. I left the three overhead lights alone as I am not sure what kind of light she will decide. And I attached the best tool ever for residential electrical. Man it is handy!

View attachment 1715999258

View attachment 1715999259
Oh no, I hope I am wrong but is it going to freeze this evening up there my friend? Don't let it freeze or the top will indeed pop off by this time next year .

Not in Johns neck of the woods. No frost there im sure.
Up here? Forget it. Has to be covered.
Our weather man is saying freezing here tonight, a record braking cold shot for us.. let me look, yes, it will fut up the top cap, it will pop off

I am northeast Arkansas, concrete pour is in northwest Arkansas where its even colder.

20221017_065803.jpg

-
Back