Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gotta get to work, have a generator maintenance scheduled, problem might be that it's still running from storm, different power company in that county, we only do gas there. Have a Great Day All! Good luck with your searches and projects!

The news said there is a shortage of pole workers.

Good morning

355C6F9C-75A9-4A83-B7F3-D3A6A70BA298.jpeg

Put some yard sale leftovers out with a big 'FREE STUFF' sign yesterday. A bunch disappeared, so just added a whole lot more. Just hope someone takes the desk I was using as a worktable. And a set of cabinet drawers. Those will actually require effort for me to get rid of. LOL
Getting a little more coffee in me before I head over and vote for the least offensive candidates. :eek:

Where did you locate this at? Lived in Carson City area for 12 years! =)
My cousin found it not sure the area but goes there in the motor home every winter and stays out in the desert looking for rocks. I'm wanting to do that some time soon it sounds like fun.

Home by 10:00 p.m. tonight Vietnam time. No party today. In fact haven't had a beer in 2 days. I think that's a new record. We will see what tomorrow brings. :lol:

All done…
Went to my usual poling place. Not there. :wtf: Looked it up online and find its at the elementary school gym about 100 yds from my house. :BangHead: Got right in. Probably others didn’t know where to go either. All the political crap I got in the mail, would have been nice to know they moved it.:realcrazy:

939C880C-AD9F-4066-92DD-917DDECADBEA.jpeg

Getting a little more coffee in me before I head over and vote for the least offensive candidates. :eek:
Same here :lol:

I think the county moves the local polling place from mid-term election to Pres election. The Pres election poll having a greater capacity than the alternate poll.

Back from dropping off my ballot. Lots of nut jobs trying to keep their jobs. I need coffee.

Stellar video from @318willrun Don't ever think those heads can slide out of the box and be bolted on without being checked.

Those EQs were what my circle track buddy recommended for my Swinger when the time came. He run'em on his circle track motors. Couldn't argue with him too much, he did win 2 track championships in his division in the ONLY A Body .

Those EQs were what my circle track buddy recommended for my Swinger when the time came. He run'em on his circle track motors. Couldn't argue with him too much, he did win 2 track championships in his division in the ONLY A Body .
They look like pretty good heads but like any part, don't just bolt it on without checking it out first.

-
Back