Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's

1668179567775.png
Y Friday!
Good morning :D

:lol: First local frost of the season this morning. If it were spring time and the grape vines were budding the sky would be filled with helicopters defrosting those precious grape vines :rofl:

:lol: First local frost of the season this morning. If it were spring time and the grape vines were budding the sky would be filled with helicopters defrosting those precious grape vines :rofl:
When I was a kid my Uncle lived in Manteca, right next to a huge grape orchard, we used to go eat them until we were sick (maybe that was the pesticide lol)

The Sour grapes are the ones growing right next to the pot plantations :lol: . Some of them wineries gonna have some new varieties :lol:.
New this season! Skunky Chardonay! :rofl:
Panama Rose'

1668181731660.png

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the beautiful flowers for Simone. She was touched. Picture to follow...She is improving at a remarkable rate....Thank God

Made up a display board for my paperwork for the car. Just loose under the plastic right know, but it looks nice..

20221111_161635.jpg

Kicked the Ford out of the shop. Its as done as its going to get. 40 hours plus spent on it.

I did something different this morning after I dropped her off for her yoga class. That's at 5:00 a.m. it's too early to go eat or get a coffee anywhere. So today I went to the big local community park in the center of Vinh Long and exercised with the locals. Lots of local people there exercising all different ways. Some walking some using the stationary equipment some doing team yoga and team exercises. Pretty interesting. Got a fair workout in an hour.

Well I blocked my boss’snumber and email. Let’s see how well this goes over :rofl:

-
Back