Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dogs down after Patty gave them some turkey. Might be a quiet night.

6CAB3100-4EF1-433C-86EB-BCE10EF3B83D.jpeg

Headed back out to the boat. We got her level but had issues with the tugboat not being able to do it's job.

Morning Black Friday shoppers let the shopping season begin!! :BangHead::BangHead:
Today will be a great day to stay home.

Morning!
Just below freezing again. Going well above freezing. Put Front end together an back it out so i can fiddle with fargo tomorrow.

Morning Black Friday shoppers let the shopping season begin!! :BangHead::BangHead:

Is it still a crazed thing? I've been getting inundated with "early black Friday deals" seem like it would be a non event unless you just wanted to go throw elbows and kick shins :D

Is it still a crazed thing? I've been getting inundated with "early black Friday deals" seem like it would be a non event unless you just wanted to go throw elbows and kick shins :D
Lady in Kentucky attacked people with a fire extinguisher today…

LOL. Just got my order in! It looks like rain on Sunday and realized I never got round to buying Lubriplate 130-A
woops!
doubt it will get here in time but at least I'll be ready in the future.

Epic coffee fail. If you don't push the filter basket far enough it will overflow onto the counter. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Finally found it. A smoke alarm churping because the battery was low. It was in a bag on a shelf in the laundry room. (Mother in laws house) Kidder brand with the original battery. From 2015.

Last edited:
-
Back