Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So the roads here suck right now skidded all over the place getting to town. Hell doing 20 MPH and stop you skid 50 more feet. Really bad they did not pretreat is my guess. Only a inch when I got back.
327551792_1806099036412184_2059197106963031116_n.jpg
Coming down here too !:BangHead:

I have hit the sub count but still need about 1k viewer hours to be monitized
I have a ways to go yet. Firebird stuff is for the owner mostly. He wants to see what i find and how i fix it. Gmc is just something to have to look back at when its all done. Studebaker is for fun.
Another tuber is building a 52, trying to get together with him, call it a build-off between the 2 channels.

Only good thing today is I can do the major searches, bought a few sun super Tach II's. They go fast at Carlisle.

Do LA have to have the internaly balanced or neutral like the B/RB? I have no idea

Thanks. Mine is internally so I have to watch that. It has a older SCI one in it.

Do LA have to have the internaly balanced or neutral like the B/RB? I have no idea
Internally balanced on 273/318 and early 340s, later 340s and 360s all factory externally balanced. All magnums were externally balanced.

And now I need a new ring gear but not sure of what size since the converter is a after market 3K stall. Sucks

-
Back