Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, im going to get to the bottom of something. I have a anti sway bar, factory, on my 67 Dart. And I have a factory anti sway bar for my 66. I am going to measure the two. Adco, firm feel, all the rest seem to think the two are the same measurement.....time to find out...
:popcorn:

Hey you don't beat my apparent 5,019 X total :mad:
I never see them must be blocked??
I love the block ignore feature! I don’t have a bunch of folks on ignore, just the normal trollers. None of them ever show up on coffee thread anyway. And I never signed up for the NP section so not really many blowouts. I think the NP section is where all the red X action is?

Back from the store for game food later.
She said she was making a chopped cauliflower marinara sauce-based pepperoni crockpot pizza a Keto friendly pizza :BangHead::wtf:
She said if I didn't like it there was something in the freezer...no I have pizza delivery on speed dial.
I guess for the Eagles 9ners game we're busting open a jar of the salsa her and the x-wife canned last fall.:eek:
I ain't eating any of it until I see her eat some first. :D
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Brave man

I love the block ignore feature! I don’t have a bunch of folks on ignore, just the normal trollers. None of them ever show up on coffee thread anyway. And I never signed up for the NP section so not really many blowouts. I think the NP section is where all the red X action is?
I only have one on ignore. Pretty much can deal with the rest lol

I am not in N&P either, nor do i have anyone or threads on ignore. I dunno

Back from the store for game food later.
She said she was making a chopped cauliflower marinara sauce-based pepperoni crockpot pizza a Keto friendly pizza :BangHead::wtf:
She said if I didn't like it there was something in the freezer...no I have pizza delivery on speed dial.
I guess for the Eagles 9ners game we're busting open a jar of the salsa her and the x-wife canned last fall.:eek:
I ain't eating any of it until I see her eat some first. :D
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I remember that canning episode! It was hilarious, as I recall the quote was if “I die, and you boys don’t hear from me in a couple of days, check the salsa!“ LMAO!
Go chefs! Muggy wuggly

Ya so temp according to the phone this morning was -30. Truck was -36. And driving truck i would agree. Was like driving a brick. No, a frozen brick

A closer game than I expected. Still early though, lots of time left.

OMG!!
nc_ohc=eNltyggkJUIAX_xQQyD&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Sucks cause I was really hoping to see history made, no 7th round draft pick has ever started the Super Bowl

Made a giant mess of the rad supports. One wrong cut followed by all the other wrong cuts. Basically made a pile of scrap and trashing 3 expensive cutoff wheels. 2 people show up and 2 hours gone. And due to the distraction im going to have to weld stuff together and start over.

-
Back