Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can’t wait to get outside, we have ‘***** Frost’

My problem is i go into hibertnation mode.. i work my 12 hours and then just wanna curl up and sleep.. it's going to be in the 50's today and i know i won't feel like working on the car when i get home.. really need to get moving again :) Winter is a *****.

My problem is i go into hibertnation mode.. i work my 12 hours and then just wanna curl up and sleep.. it's going to be in the 50's today and i know i won't feel like working on the car when i get home.. really need to get moving again :) Winter is a *****.

Definitely requires an extra effort on some days for sure.

Dontchaknow :)

BTW.. good morning :) Bored at work waiting on customers for the day and decided to check out the new season of graveyard cars... I really wish someone would do a show or a youtube channel where they just work on cars without all the BS... don't need the "We are gonna lose the shop" deadlines... and on GYC, the owner.. jesus man, i don't get how anyone can spend 3 minutes around the guy with the non stop antics.. Just make a damn car show please...

That's all.. :)
P.S. and one where if someone wants disc brakes instead of the factory drums "No problem" not a lecture about how the factory did it.. the factory was into mass production and profits, not making the best product with every detail perfect...

I'm not cranky although it probably sounds like it.. i just find most of these shows annoying :)

I have never had one that would fit into this.
s-l1600.jpg

You must have the industrial version!

Good morning, is it just me or are you a new coffee crew member Ice tech? Welcome aboard
Thanks Mike.. .and it will be about 20 mins before i say something to make you regret that welcome.. i talk too much and my filter is broken :)

Thanks Mike.. .and it will be about 20 mins before i say something to make you regret that welcome.. i talk too much and my filter is broken :)
Another Mike here. Icetech what is that about? Everybody's screen name has a story.

-
Back